• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Heatherette Trio 1 Tutorial

Patricia

love this, i don't have trio 1 but i think i can recreate this with steamy, thanks!!! love your tuts!!!

BlahWah

I love this for your use of Softwash Grey. Such a pretty pigment that I don't know how to use in many ways. You look gorgeous and this looks so easy to do! Love also the kick of Peacocky!

Carlyx

I love this look, pretttty
greengrin.gif

xuankristy

I have to say your blending skill is quite good. Every time I tried to do something like this, it looks sooo muddy. I sooo need more practice.

I love your lip color by the way!! This tutorial is awesome. Keep it up girl!

ashleydenise

Thanks!! I wore this look tonight & <3 it!!!

I never could figure out what to do with my holiday piggys either, so I'm happy I finally used them!!! =]