HELLO KITTY: fotd . lucky tom . mimmy . cutester ♥ studio sculpt nc30

shootout

Gorgeous!
And your boyfriend is amazing, I'm jealous.
When I told my boyfriend about it he laughed at me =[

t_doll

Wow, you make me want the Lucky Tom quad now! LOVE this look
heart.gif

Tia

Thanks everyone!!
greengrin.gif

Yes..mascara is really clumpy, trying to use it up (l'oreal voluminous). Any suggestions for mascara once I'm finished the tube?

Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
Ughhh okay so my boyfriend did the same with buying me hello kitty stuff, but now seeing everyone use stuff i skipped on, i need them now. I NEED that lucky tom and On The Prowl.
ANYWAY
this looks wonderful. Cute-ster and Mimmy look great on you!

aww hehe! Aren't boyfriend's wonderful...sometimes?
greengrin.gif

I *love* on the prowl, it's my most favourite nailpolish! You'd never think of grey nailpolish being hot.

Quote:
I had the 191 demo'd on me and it was perfect. the 187 tends to buff it out into a matte finish whereas the 191 (or the 190 would work too) keeps the dewy finish

How much are those brushes? Under $50, right? (hahaha)

Thanks everyone! ♥

beezyfree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia
edit: here are some photos on my camera that came out better! haha, just found them:

luckytom1.jpg

luckytom2.jpg

Boyfriend gave me a MAC splurge today for hello kitty and paid for everything! he's soo wonderful, I think I'm dreaming!

I heart lucky tom. And cutester. and mimmy. and oh goddamnit, everything.
I don't know if the nails go here, but i love the grey so much.
Oh, and I got one of those cute hello kitty tote bags for free!
I'm so happy.
greengrin.gif

And I got studio sculpt samples today. They were very generous and the samples will last me a good week and a bit, we'll see how it works with my skin. Its a bit oily...need to get a primer. :|

newlove5.jpg

newlove7.jpg

newlove2.jpg

newlove8.jpg

Annd I finally got my hands on the 187 today! Present from my mum! thanks mum! XD
newlove.jpg

Its sooo soft. Is there any particular way to apply your foundation with this?
(Like, do I dip it into the foundation or do I apply the foundation with my fingers then smooth it out with this or...yeah.)
Anyways I love it. And I can't believe i own it.
shockt.gif

i love your eyes! u have such nice biiig eyes. so jealous
tong.gif
love the look! thanks for sharing!

litelity

Wow! Nice work with the quad! I think I'll try to copy it with my lucky tom! Thanks for the inspiration! Lovely lip colour too!

orchid1

Pretty look, beautiful colors, and nails are cute :) Only change the mascara, this is not good for you... Everything else great :)))