Help! Eyeshadow rec for everyday look

Azzura

Hi. Im new. I need a eyeshadow recommendation for an everyday look. I want to wear this colour on the lid and not just in the crease. It doesn't have to be boring but I don't want it to be a sheer colour. nicely pigmented .

I bought Satin Taupe last week and it doesn't look great on me so I want to exchange it.

I was thinking vex (heard its hard to blend), retrospeck, woodwinked, mulch or fresh cement shadestick.

(I only have 10 MAC eyeshadows: I love Patina, Parfait Amour, Seedy Pearl, Humid and the others are Crystal, Fiction, Parrot, Shale, Beauty Marked and Trax)

Im NW 20, blond hair , blue eyes for reference

Thanks for all recommendations and any help!

litlaur

Mulch and Woodwinked are both very nice neutrals. I wear Mulch in the outer corner/crease with Naked Lunch on the lid, and Shroom or Retrospeck to highlight. I don't wear Woodwinked a lot, but it would probably look nice on you, bring out your eye color. I wear it on the lid with Romp in the outer corner.

ette

i think mixing all that glitters and bronze would look beautiful on you.

Kat

Woodwinked is great for an everyday look, all over the lid with bronze lightly on the outer third over the top and in the crease. I use all that glitters on the browbone and shroom to highlight.

I honestly can't rave about woodwinked enough - it's so damn versatile.

hlj519

Mulch is a great neutral that goes with colors such as Naked Lunch and Sweet Lust on the lid. Very versatile!

I have worn Woodwinked, but it turned slightly orangey on me, but it differs by person.

I really like All that Glitters, a great neutral champagne/gold that goes with a lot!

HTH!!!

joytheobscure

if you like patina, club is great with that. I also like omega (very similar to patina -more matte) I like woodwinked but prefer mulch-I like woodwinked though its such a nice shimmery brown - and swiss chocolate is a nice matte shade with a reddish brown to it. Vex and satin taupe look great together. I bet vex and shale would look good pr shale, vex with satin taupe in the crease??

(I don't have shale yet its on my wishlist).

chiq

i reach for honesty, shroom, and descrete (spelling??) alot for the swipe and go days. for non-mac i like stila's kitten e/s

MACmermaid

as mentioned above vex and shale do look great together! this is a good everyday look. as far as warmer tones go, all that glitters and mulch look awesome together also and are great for everyday use.

Hawkeye

Another vote for Mulch!! Mulch is AMAZING. It is the perfect color (IMHO) I like to pair it Kid and Shroom.

The colors they give a nice everday smokey eye that is perfect
smiles.gif

Latest posts