Help me choose my Juicy bag ! pls

urbanlilyfairy

Ok so the hubby is allowing to order along with some makeups ..a Juicy daydreamer tote.

My problem is I don't know which color to order lol. I like them both lol ... I have other black and pink handbags. But I just really been lemming for months this bag cuz it looks so big and comfy and just perfect lol.

But I haven't been able to choose among the black or pink ...Im thinking well black will go with pretty much everything ..but the pink is so cute ...and I love the pink/chocolate combo ..although it kind of looks like a little girl's diaper bag too lol ..so yeah I dunno ...gahhh

Anyway the fact that the price tag is 195...buying two colors is not gonna happen lol ...

although I guess I could look for fakes in both colors on ebay and get them for under a 100 lol..but nah not really I want the real thing hehe ...

I debated on asking for a new coach blecker bag ..but coach unfortunately will not ship handbags to us apo adresses =( ...

so I decided on Juicy.

here are the two choices.

Black
_5418805.jpg

or pink
_5459682.jpg

so which one would u choose ?

Esperanza

I'd def choose the black one for the same reasons. And it's a bit more rock n' roll than the pink one
winks.gif

Margolicious

Tough choice! I love the pink-my fav color. But like everyone else said, black goes with more things. I would prob get the black but beg for the pink as well, lol. Make sure to post the one you get.

glam8babe

i do love the pink one.. but i agree with most others [black goes with more!] i think pinks cute and girly but you wold have to wear clothes to match all the time wouldnt u? whereas if you get black you can wear ANY colour so you would get alot of use out of the bag and get your moneys worth
smiles.gif

addicted_2color

i have the pink one and i chose it over the black one simply cause to me it looked cuter. but i scotch guarded that baby like crazy! if you get your bags dirty easily or live/work in areas that it can get dirty easily, i definitely suggest getting the black. plus black goes with everything. i have a hard time finding things to match with it. now i'm wishing i got black.

i know i didn't really help, but maybe my thoughts will help you deciding. have fun, its a wonderful roomy bag and comfortable to tote around.

Jacq-i

I'm trying to make that decision right now too!

I realize that black would be more useful, but the pink is so adorable I can't pick.

KittyKat

I'd go with the pink one, the black one looks a bit boring to me. Plus the pink one is sooooo cute, you can't help but falling in love with it!

LaurelLiz

I think the black is definitely the better choice. It goes with more and doesn't show dirty as easily.

urbanlilyfairy

Well....... I just ordered the black one from Nordstrom.com ....along with some other mac and nars stuff ..omg my total was 528 or something ... I'm having shopping remorse as I type lol...

I'm excited about the bag ...Thank you so much all who gave opinons ..I put the black one in my cart first ..then took it out ..then put the pink one in ..went to checkout and then was like ohhh ill get the black one instead lol ...

Sucks it will probablly take about 2 weeks to get to me ..le sigh ..ah well ... no more shopping for me for a bit heh.

THanks again

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimichaton206
I love the black one, plus if you can change the ribbon, you could put different colors to match your outfits!
greengrin.gif
I WANT!

I never thought of that, what a good idea!! Does anyone know if switching the ribbon is possible?

urbanlilyfairy, congrats on the purse! I hope to see a picture of it [and the other goodies] as a haul.
smiles.gif

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
Well....... I just ordered the black one from Nordstrom.com ....along with some other mac and nars stuff ..omg my total was 528 or something ... I'm having shopping remorse as I type lol...

I'm excited about the bag ...Thank you so much all who gave opinons ..I put the black one in my cart first ..then took it out ..then put the pink one in ..went to checkout and then was like ohhh ill get the black one instead lol ...

Sucks it will probablly take about 2 weeks to get to me ..le sigh ..ah well ... no more shopping for me for a bit heh.

THanks again

Have the black one and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
th_DANCE.gif
I got it before thanksgiving and boy do I give it a rough time! I throw it on the floor, the back of my car.....poor poor baby
ssad.gif
but it still looks new. Its a tought baggy! I love juicy
smiles.gif
I could just go on and on and on.....hehe.

mmitsjojo

both are cute but the black one would match with more things as where the pink one you'll probably have to wear a lot of white/pink stuff in order to match it ><

Latest posts