Help! Skin bumps!

aznsmurfy

They look like blackheads. :T I got those (almost exactly where you have it) from using the Photo Finish foundation primer. My skin was NOT happy. Are you wearing MU in the pic? Cuz mine w/o makeup were just like bumps, but yours seem colored so they might be something else.
smiles.gif
A facial did wonders for me and my skin's back to normal.
smiles.gif

JunkaLunk

I get those tiny bumps on my upper arms. I read somewhere it was just dry, i suppose. So I slapped on helll of alot more lotion and exfoliated....its going away :]

sbetsy

GENTLE exfoliation and a good moisturizer. I adore Anne Marie Borlind ZZ sensitive line. Keep those brushes and other tools clean and DO NOT sleep in your makeup.

kimmy

i used to have that problem too. i was bitchin to my best about it one day and she advised that i use hot water and apricot scrub. worked like a dreaaammmm. i still do that, usually once a day, and my skin's perfectly smooth now :]

karen

don't know if it's been said, but it looks like an allergy to a makeup or skin care product. stop using everything bit by bit. re-introduce each product into your routine after 2 weeks without. see what causes it.

or quicker: visit a dermatologist

lalunia

I used to have similar bumps on my cheeks and they were caused by my makeup. I stopped using certain products but the bumps were still there no matter how often I exfoliated. The only thing that helped me was AHA. I use the generic (Walgreens) aha face cream and it worked wonders! now my skin is smooth
smiles.gif

JunkaLunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i used to have that problem too. i was bitchin to my best about it one day and she advised that i use hot water and apricot scrub. worked like a dreaaammmm. i still do that, usually once a day, and my skin's perfectly smooth now :]

same here, st. ives apricot scrub, and for that price it cant get any better. I also like using one of those automatic face brushes. I got a kit of that for Xmas i love it my skin has never been so smooth and i can really tell that my pores are smaller.