help what should i do????

macfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Oh this seller is "no longer a registered user"
winks.gif
..but she did sell loads of fake B.Brown ,Lancome etc..before eBay chucked her out !
As for your seller ,a2zcreatives ,i see that she sells these awful fake Mac 12 cream eyeshadows palettes
girl_devil.gif
arghhhh ,but i don't see why you should lose £10 out of your hard earned money!!! Maybe she will be more forthcoming if you take up Sarah's suggestion,and take the fake brushes to S.T .
I would try this with your seller...she is deffo trading as business ,but is NOT registered as such,you can just ask her "is there a reason that you are not registered as business"?
This link for her should be helpful:HM Revenue & Customs: Starting up in Business

dee5_12.JPG

I truly doubt if any of her stuff is genuine...I would be mad@ my OH,if he has purchased ANY of these awful rings she sells
thmbdn.gif

i know. im so dumb, i bidded before i even looked at anything else or i wouldnt have gone ahead. and lol about the rings, that is soo true.

PinkFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
NO! Fakers should not profit from selling counterfeits. That's what keeps them and the whole counterfeit business going. Only if people send brushes back and demand a refund enough times will the sellers stop selling fakes.

Agree 100%. I recently bought a very small item from ebay (screen protector for my Nintendo DS) and it turned out to be fake - didn't even know there were fakes of these! I binned it and contacted the seller who refunded me. It was under £2 but it's the principle; I absolutely hate fakes/counterfeits.

Also, afaik it's illegal (fraud I think) to send fake goods in the post. I haven't been able to find any official sources to support this but you might want to look into it before you take further action. If it is true and you can prove the brushes are fakes, you won't have to send them back.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfabulous
i know. im so dumb, i bidded before i even looked at anything else or i wouldnt have gone ahead. and lol about the rings, that is soo true.

You're not dumb! Just not aware of BS fake MAC at that time.
winks.gif

macfabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
You're not dumb! Just not aware of BS fake MAC at that time.
winks.gif

lol aww thanks. feelin a bit better. im still waiting for ebay to get back to me. i may have to get in contact again

macfabulous

you all will be glad to know after i filed a paypal dispute the seller finally agreed 2 give me a full refund, so im going to the post office 2 send the crap back and get a tracking number so i get a full refund. thanks girlies mwah xx

macfabulous

oh yh the seller then emailed me to apologise about how they did not know they were fake because whoever sold them to her/him said it was real. so now he has to get his money back too. but hes sorry for any inconvenience caused and when iv sent back the brushes they will refund everything lol

Exotica

good to hear. it's a good idea if you send the brushes back via registered post so you have a tracking number to prove the brushes have been sent..