Here We Go Again! (Demi Lovato Inspired Look)

xKiKix

I love her look on the new album, though I don't own it but it's a pretty look, lol.

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Tempting e/s
MAC Wedge e/s
MAC Dark Edge e/s
MAC Next To Nothing e/s
Lancome Black Coffee Le Crayon Kohl
Lancome Oscillation Mascara

Lips:
Smashbox Flirty

Face:
Nothing *gasp!* Yup, I apologize if my skin looks like crap here, lol.

DSC02162.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02142.jpg

*For some reason I was listening Days of Our Lives in the background and I have no clue what the show is about, lol, someone is brain dead apparently, hmmm...*

Lol @ Days of Our Lives. Chloe is in a coma after Kate poisoned her...even via apples.

Show is so ridiculous, but I can't stop watching it. I love the Smashbox lip color!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by abs0lutelyfab
Lol @ Days of Our Lives. Chloe is in a coma after Kate poisoned her...even via apples.

Show is so ridiculous, but I can't stop watching it. I love the Smashbox lip color!

i only watch the show a few times by chance when i'm waiting for deal or no deal, lol.

i know, i love lipstick it doesnt dry the lips or anything it's definitely worth the money.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Your skin is beautiful. I love your eyes lined... they look so dramatic.

i actually toned down the eyeliner a bit compared to the actual look from her, she has VERY dramatic eyeliner but what i did for my look was the make the inner half thicker than the outer.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
yeah I'll take a face full of crap then.....This looks great

lol, if by crap you mean my facial products then i'll have to hand over my entire shiseido white lucent collection to you. their face masks are the best, i swear by it!

Latest posts