Hermès

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
‘‘Last year, heritage luxury brand Hermès revealed it would be stepping into the beauty realm. Now, we finally have a first look at the debut Hermès beauty offering – Hermès Rouge. True to its name, the collection is a lipstick product, initially available in 24 colors, at $67. The lipstick line has been in the works for two years, led by Jérôme Touron who has a stellar background in the industry, having developed cosmetics for both Chanel and Christian Dior.‘‘

‘‘Alongside the lipsticks, Hermès has created a luxurious lip brush, a translucent lip pencil, a leather case and a sleek metal mirror housed within a leather disk. Hermès also has plans to launch a new cosmetics category every six months for the foreseeable future: according to WSJ, foundations and eye and cheek colors may be up next, followed by a foray into skincare.‘‘

https://editorialist.com/news/hermes-rouge-lipstick-beauty-collection/

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just bought from the 😊 2021 Spring Collection... 45 Rose Ombre blush, Rosey Lip Perfector in 49 Rosy Tan & 30 Rose Dete, and the beautiful Blush Brush.

I was eyeing Rose Ombre too, but it's sold out on the German site. I'm also worried about the fragrance being too strong.
Also interested in the lip perfectors, but I feel like they're a bit expensive for what they are, plus I just ordered a Bobbi Brown Lip Tint.
Let me know how you like everything!

elegant-one

I was eyeing Rose Ombre too, but it's sold out on the German site. I'm also worried about the fragrance being too strong.
Also interested in the lip perfectors, but I feel like they're a bit expensive for what they are, plus I just ordered a Bobbi Brown Lip Tint.
Hi!!!!

I ordered another face brush, the Kabuki brush and 2 more blushes - 28 Rose Plumme & 32 Rose Pommette 😊

I watched a bunch of videos and they said the fragrance was very light. I hope I love the lip perfectors. I just adore the cases and pinks! I only have one Hermes lipstick I bought last year and I LOVE it.

It's ALL TOO expensive! ;) I'll let you know dear.

Winthrop44

I received Rose Ombré and Rose Pommette this evening. Only played with Pommette so far but love the color and the fragrance is not too strong even for my sensitive nose. I was really relieved because the fragrance in their lipsticks is way too much for me to the point of not being do-able. One YouTuber described the fragrance in the blushes as 1/3 as much as a Chanel JC and I would agree with that. It’s also just a softer kind of scent. I had a gift card at Bloomies so also ordered Rose Plumme and Rose Blush today.

Last edited:

elegant-one

I received Rose Ombré and Rose Pommette this evening. Only played with Pommette so far but love the color and the fragrance is not too strong even for my sensitive nose. I was really relieved because the fragrance in their lipsticks is way too much for me to the point of not being do-able. One YouTuber described the fragrance in the blushes as 1/3 as much as a Chanel JC and I would agree with that. It’s also just a softer kind of scent. I had a gift card at Bloomies so also ordered Rose Plumme and Rose Blush today.
That is so good to hear! What do you think of Rose Ombre?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hi!!!!

I ordered another face brush, the Kabuki brush and 2 more blushes - 28 Rose Plumme & 32 Rose Pommette 😊

I watched a bunch of videos and they said the fragrance was very light. I hope I love the lip perfectors. I just adore the cases and pinks! I only have one Hermes lipstick I bought last year and I LOVE it.

It's ALL TOO expensive! ;) I'll let you know dear.

The brushes look really nice as well! Not looking to add any to my collection right now tho. 🙈
The cases are so pretty, but I haven't bought any of the lipsticks since I was worried about the scent as well.

Definitely not a bargain, lol! I don't mind spending more on blushes or powders for some reason.

That's good news about the blushes. I have a very sensitive nose as well and seem to be allergic to many fragrances. Haven't used my Chanel blushes in ages.

I guess I'll skip the lipsticks. Still undecided on the blush. I might just skip and get an Hourglass blush stick instead, the swatches I've seen look great.

Hope everyone is doing well. 🙂

Anneri

I do find the scent (and taste) of all products rather notable, but that is such an individual thing!
Also, I did get a few things (Rosy Tan, Rose Blush, one of the brushes and Rose Oasis), and haven written about them on the blog. I also took about a million pics... ;)

elegant-one

I do find the scent (and taste) of all products rather notable, but that is such an individual thing!
Also, I did get a few things (Rosy Tan, Rose Blush, one of the brushes and Rose Oasis), and haven written about them on the blog. I also took about a million pics... ;)
Hello!!! I just got done reading your reviews! Fantastic job and your photos are lovely - Thanks!

I was expecting Rose Blush to look a bit more pinky peach on. All of my goodies will be here Thursday and I am so excited to see them in person. It was a bit of a splurge ;)

Anneri

EO!!!! Lovely to see you! I hope you're good.
And yeah, it definitely WAS a splurge... (thanks to hubby, I've to admit). I found all colour description on the Hermes site (and promo pics of the blushes) super confusing, ttbt. I went with Rose Blush because it said coral and I thought I couldn't go wrong with that. In hindsight, maybe Rose Ombre would've been more versatile for me? Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll like your purchases!

elegant-one

EO!!!! Lovely to see you! I hope you're good.
And yeah, it definitely WAS a splurge... (thanks to hubby, I've to admit). I found all colour description on the Hermes site (and promo pics of the blushes) super confusing, ttbt. I went with Rose Blush because it said coral and I thought I couldn't go wrong with that. In hindsight, maybe Rose Ombre would've been more versatile for me? Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll like your purchases!
You are the sweetest! I hope life is being good to you.

I got Rose Pommette today. I thought it looked brighter pink in the pictures but it is a little darker and very subdued. I do really love it on and think it's flattering. ALL the rest will be here tomorrow ;)

The promo pics makes all the shades look the same to me on the models :)

Last edited:

Latest posts