Hidden treasure inside my "empty" lipstick tube

glam8babe

thanks for telling us
greengrin.gif
i've always been afraid to use up my LE lipsticks, glad to know theres tonnes more in there!

dahlingdiva

Haha...I thought I was the only one who did that. Yep, I scoop it out into a sample cup and use a lip brush. Just one of my frugal attempts at making a lipstick last forever.
pompom.gif

geeko

My mum always use up her MAC lipsticks to the very last bit. She would use up EVERY bit ...str8 down into the plastic base until u can see the base. I didn't noe that there was more lipcolor in there till my mum gave me her empy for b2m. and i was like WOAH ...she really use up everything to the max.

katiekatxoxo

Just hit the platic with my too faced totally nude lipstick.. love the colour so I was so excited to see how much there was left in there!

divaster

Yeah, it is amazing how much more is in there. When I got to the "end" of my 2nd to last X-Pose I got a lip brush and used that and it's true, there is so much more left in that tube once you think it's used up!

melba may

I always dig out the remaining lipstick. there is so much left it is a shame to waist it. This what i do if i do not want to waist it but still dont want to use a lip brush. Take all the leftover lipstick out of your empty lipsticks. You can either add many lipsticks or if you only have one mix it with your own ingredients or a cheap lip balm. melt it for sever second and poor the mixture into your favorite empty lipstick tube. This will give you a lot more usage and you get to reuse your lovely lipstick containers. I love the urban decay, and Guerlain lipstick tubes among others and when i am done i make my own mixture and add it to the empty tube so i can still enjoy that expensive lippie container. The good thing is it only takes about 2 minutes to do this. Let it cool for around 10 minutes and there you go, new lip product to enjoy.