High waist jeans. Yay or nay?

Mi55V33

Love my high-waisted jeans, skirts, and shorts! I found that the material and tailoring made the difference to helping flatten out the stomach vs. giving you a pooch. Also you have to make sure the high-waist doesn't make your butt disappear! Lol. I'm guessing those that are blessed with a plump booty won't have that issue. Oh my poor flat Asian butt...

LipNSmack

New User
I think it really depends on how you wear them. I'm not completely against them, but I'm not confident enough to wear a crop top to make the ensemble look good. Especially now that high-waisted jeans are designed to be more chic and complimenting to different body types.

shellygrrl

Staff member
On me, a high rise jean is ALL THE NOPE. The waistbands would very likely hit the bottom of my ribcage and not my natural waist.

I'll stick to mid rise.

juraseka

Our work pants used to be high-waisted, and they are the most uncomfortable thing EVER! not to mention they are NOT flattering, except hiding the muffin top a little. But no thank you!

elegant-one

Nooooooo! :D I'm so used to the comfort of my lower waist jeans. I'm ok with mid-waist jeans. What's with the new Mom jeans craze :doh: LOL! :heart:

juraseka

Um NO WAY! There is a perfect place for jeans. Too high or too low and they just look ridiculous. PASS!

Latest posts