Holiday '07 Product Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by komischkatze
When are the counters releasing? I know some stuff comes out on the 18th. We've got the pre-release events for freestanding stores tomorrow (goin' to my store at 5pm yay!) and then they're doing the usual get-your-makeup-done kind of event on the 18-20th as well to showcase the releases.

the "Antiquitease: Colors" collection is coming out on the 18th but i read somewhere that someone has already bought products from this collection at the Pro store. the "Antiquitease: Brush Sets and Royal Assets" collections are coming out on the 25th.

komischkatze

Yeah, the Pro stores get stuff a week ahead of the regular freestanding stores. But aren't counters on the same basic schedule as the non-Pro freestanding stores?

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdoll
Hey for the 'Intense Eyes' that blue looks similiar to Pompous Blue, is it a re-release?

Intense Eyes? Royal Assets doesn't have Intense Eyes Palette. Last Holiday did, but not this one. It's only cool, warm, metallic, and smokey eye palettes this year.

melmaha

Ok, I've followed this thread for weeks now but I'm still a little confused regarding the brush sets.

I want the basic set and the eye set, both in silver handles.

Is the set in the Saks exclusive packaging (hinged silver case) the silver short-handled basic brush set?

Would Saks also sell the eye brush set in the bag?

How much are both of these sets?

And finally, these come out on October 25th, right?

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me!
smiles.gif

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by komischkatze
Yeah, the Pro stores get stuff a week ahead of the regular freestanding stores. But aren't counters on the same basic schedule as the non-Pro freestanding stores?

i found out yesterday that not all Pro stores get stuff a week ahead. so you have to call your local Pro store and ask. for the counters, the date that people post on the collections forum is the date that counters will release the collection. sorry but i'm not sure when the freestanding stores release their collection.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmaha
Ok, I've followed this thread for weeks now but I'm still a little confused regarding the brush sets.

I want the basic set and the eye set, both in silver handles.

Is the set in the Saks exclusive packaging (hinged silver case) the silver short-handled basic brush set?

Would Saks also sell the eye brush set in the bag?

How much are both of these sets?

And finally, these come out on October 25th, right?

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me!
smiles.gif

Is the set in the Saks exclusive packaging (hinged silver case) the silver short-handled basic brush set? yes

Would Saks also sell the eye brush set in the bag? yes but no exclusive packaging

How much are both of these sets? $48

And finally, these come out on October 25th, right? yes

Status
Not open for further replies.