Holiday Collection 2008 + Sephora haul!

Stormy

LUCKY you could get the palettes and lip sets! Those were pre order only at my event! Great haul!

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzzilizzy
Kiss and Makeup! You lucky lucky girl! The lipbags were only on presell at my event, PLUS the only one they had on display was the Rose lips one.... I REALLY wanted to check out the Neutral and Red lipbags so bad! The one you got looks absolutely stunning!

Would you mind posting what the finishes of the two lipsticks are? I want them so bad!
greengrin.gif

I was really worried the neutral would be too bronze for me - lipsticks tend to turn orange on me - but I absolutely love it! The lipgloss it comes with is absolutely gorgeous..I don't think the pictures do them justice. I meant to check the Rose lips but checked Neutral instead and I'm SO glad I did.

CfromParis

Nice haul, you're a lucky one!
smiles.gif

Can't wait for the collection to arrive in my country! (I'm still waiting for the cremesheen l/p...)

vuittongirl

omgosh, i nearly fainted when i opened the pics, lol there so beautiful, i have to get the lipsticks and brush set.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
*passes out*

*comes to*

OMG, thank you so much for posting! Fabulous pictures!

I cannot wait to buy my MAC Holiday!!

I am totally thinking of Susanne right now - I know she will enjoy this thread! ;-)

So true!!
winkiss.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Is it November 8th yet? No?

No, my love. Soon, I promise.

winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Is it November 8th yet? No?

I thought exactly the same. I mean it's October 10th.. so.. it wouldn't be such a big deal to skip the days until November 8th, right?
choochoo.gif
Please?
yes.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaladecat
Gorgeous haul. You're so lucky! Is that red jewel a necklace that comes with?

The jewel was the "free gift" we got for attending the event. They were given to everyone at the door, after checking ID (because of the liquor) and before we got our check lists.