Holiday Shopping - Discount Thread - Cosmetics, Fashion, Lifestyle Coupons, Deals, & Spectacular Sales!

Lipstreet2

Is the nars code working for anyone else? It's a no go for me so far
. It worked for me at 12:01, But when I saw they were charging me for shipping I went to the customer service section to see what's going on. When I went back to my cart it said that the code has already been redeemed. I have no idea what going on. Also shipping is supposed to be free. I have been going back and forth but it's sill not working.

PinayGator

I don't believe this has been mentioned yet, but Z-Palette has a 20% off sale starting 12am PST and ending 11:59pm PST for Friday.

Shars

Urban decay are some sneaky bastards! I got the email reminding me about the two eye palettes flash sale for today. It's supposed to be the smoked palette and the ammo "palette". Double checked my original email and it's called the ammo shadow box. Basically it's the old ammo palette before they reformulated the shadows and reissued the palette. Suffice to say, I won't be buying any of the two now.

slowlikehoney

The code for the NARS sale worked for me but only when it was all typed in lowercase. There's still shipping, though.
sigh.gif

LavenderPearl

The code for the NARS sale worked for me but only when it was all typed in lowercase. There's still shipping, though. :sigh:
Thank you! And to think we've all been sitting here... :lol: "Free Shipping applies exclusively to orders shipped to the continental U.S.via SmartPost." ^ at the bottom of both emails. I wonder if we called tomorrow they'd refund the shipping?

LavenderPearl

Thank you! And to think we've all been sitting here... :lol: "Free Shipping applies exclusively to orders shipped to the continental U.S.via SmartPost." ^ at the bottom of both emails. I wonder if we called tomorrow they'd refund the shipping?
I would hope so! It states that there should be free shipping and it sucks to have to pay for it when you're not supposed to?
The free shipping went through for me. Maybe double-check that it's selected SmartPosy? Otherwise idk why it would be so fickle :/

Latest posts