Holiday Shopping - Discount Thread - Cosmetics, Fashion, Lifestyle Coupons, Deals, & Spectacular Sales!

yesyesyumyum

FedEX SmartPost (Standard) $4.95 was selected. There's no free shipping option so I'm confused.
wondering.gif
same here
001_unsure.gif

beautycool

Hi ladies Does anyone know of any free shipping codes for Walmart I mean maybe Walmart don't do no codes for shipping ( don't live in the us) And anyone know of any good deals for children's clothes :))) please if not not to worry I may check gap out :)))

IAmakeupaddict

Urban decay are some sneaky bastards! I got the email reminding me about the two eye palettes flash sale for today. It's supposed to be the smoked palette and the ammo "palette". Double checked my original email and it's called the ammo shadow box. Basically it's the old ammo palette before they reformulated the shadows and reissued the palette. Suffice to say, I won't be buying any of the two now.
I wouldn't discount the ammo palette just because it's the old packaging. I pulled mine out today and ended up with a look I really love with Maui wowi, smog, mildew and oil slick. The only shadow I used not from this palette was a matte brown for the crease/blending color. The colors were very pigmented, blended easily, and I didn't have any fall out probls. That said I've had it for years and only used or a handful of times but it really is a good little palette. Id buy it for 10. I also really love the smoked palette. I wish I'd waited because I pucked one up for a friend for more at the vib sale

stephshopaholic

I ordered the UD deal I figure I can use them as gifts if they're too similar to what I already have. I also plan to get the electric palette for $35 on Monday because I've been wanting it but could never justify the price.

Haven

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but Beautylish is offering a free gift card with minimum purchase. I have received several emails about this.

Shars

I also really love the smoked palette. I wish I'd waited because I pucked one up for a friend for more at the vib sale
I'm sure it was a good palette. I have loads of their palettes but I kinda wanted the new one especially 'cause I love the packaging. I can get other shots at the smoked palette as all the retailers that stock UD have it for that price more or less for the moment. That said, I picked one up for a friend at the VIB sale also.

I'm definitely going to get the Electric Palette on Monday though! Are you thinking of picking up anything else?

IAmakeupaddict

If you go to ebates.com or mrrebates.com and search for Walmart in the list of stores, they usually have a round up of all the current coupons the store is offering. You can check gap and oldnavy among others for children's clothes as well and as above for the discounts. I'm sure it was a good palette. I have loads of their palettes but I kinda wanted the new one especially 'cause I love the packaging. I can get other shots at the smoked palette as all the retailers that stock UD have it for that price more or less for the moment. That said, I picked one up for a friend at the VIB sale also. I'm definitely going to get the Electric Palette on Monday though! Are you thinking of picking up anything else?
I'm not sure! I have the electric palette (and I LOVE it!) I have sooo many UD eyeshadows and palettes I'm not thinking that I need the 3 for $36, though that's an awesome deal. I'm tempted by the 2 liners for 20 deal but I have a ton of those too. The struggle is real! Haha

Shars

I'm not sure! I have the electric palette (and I LOVE it!) I have sooo many UD eyeshadows and palettes I'm not thinking that I need the 3 for $36, though that's an awesome deal. I'm tempted by the 2 liners for 20 deal but I have a ton of those too. The struggle is real! Haha
The struggle sure is real. I was thinking about the liners too but I may wait and see if any of the holiday sets will go on sale like last year instead lol. Not like I need any more UD liners... lol

beautycool

If you go to ebates.com or mrrebates.com and search for Walmart in the list of stores, they usually have a round up of all the current coupons the store is offering. You can check gap and oldnavy among others for children's clothes as well and as above for the discounts. I'm sure it was a good palette. I have loads of their palettes but I kinda wanted the new one especially 'cause I love the packaging. I can get other shots at the smoked palette as all the retailers that stock UD have it for that price more or less for the moment. That said, I picked one up for a friend at the VIB sale also. I'm definitely going to get the Electric Palette on Monday though! Are you thinking of picking up anything else?
Hi thank you Not to clued up on ebates even though I have signed up to it ( I'm not in the USA ) But I should still be able to get cash back Right ? And use it to buy goods from where ever in the states Worth giving it ago though as always buying in the us Thanks for advice will look on there

IAmakeupaddict

The struggle sure is real. I was thinking about the liners too but I may wait and see if any of the holiday sets will go on sale like last year instead lol. Not like I need any more UD liners... lol
Ditto. I was hoping they'd end up in the sale bin at Sephora before the January 20% off sale items sale.

Mimi702

And anyone know of any good deals for children's clothes
smiles.gif
)) please if not not to worry I may check gap out
smiles.gif
))
Hi beautycool
smiles.gif
I know this doesn't help anyone with makeup discounts but this might help you & anyone else that has kids or might have to buy for any at the moment. Disney.com has a bunch of stuff on sale right now, I just ordered from Spain but the UK & US websites have their stuff on sale too. I was able to get a few soft toys, clothes & movies so I hope this helps you too!!
flower.gif

Spain offers free shipping over 60€
UK offers free shipping over 50£
US offers free shipping over $75 and 20% off some items with code: thanks

*also childrensplace.com has everything 50% off right now. For overseas shipping they have a flat rate thats not too bad if your buying a bunch of stuff & if your in the US i think its free, they also send you a code for an extra %25 off when you sign up for emails *( check online for extra codes to save more too).

Hope that helps hun!!
Christmas.gif