Holiday Shopping - Discount Thread - Cosmetics, Fashion, Lifestyle Coupons, Deals, & Spectacular Sales!

Candycoatedclos

We are going thru something similiar and money has been tight for us as well & does seem like alot of others are going thru the same too
ohboy.gif

but hopefully things will get better for all of us.

Kids are definitely easier to shop for & even teenage girls cuz clothes & makeup always seem to make them happy.. but teenage boys I always have trouble shopping for & never know what to get, video games are always a good option if they like that kind of thing but its good to also know which ones they are into since people can get very peticular when it comes to that too. lol
haha goes that didn't really help tho.
enjoy your holiday hun
Hope you had a good holiday weekend!!

Vandekamp

Did Dose of Color have a Black Friday sale???? If so, I missed it. Did anyone buy anything from them? I have been waiting for Merlot and Berry Me for months.
censored.gif

I am convinced that their lipstick must be handmade.
lolz.gif
. It takes forever to restock.

DILLIGAF

Did Dose of Color have a Black Friday sale???? If so, I missed it. Did anyone buy anything from them? I have been waiting for Merlot and Berry Me for months.
censored.gif

lolz.gif
Try Ricky's NYC. They carry Dose of Colors. I know you were hoping for a discount but at least they have stock. That's where I got Merlot.

Vandekamp

Try Ricky's NYC. They carry Dose of Colors. I know you were hoping for a discount but at least they have stock. That's where I got Merlot.
Ignore my last email. I found it. You are da best.

Do you like the quality of their liquid lipstick?

Prettypackages

censored.gif

lolz.gif
LOL, I don't think they did though. I looked. Hoping for a restock.

Mimi702

Origins has a 10 off 25 with free shipping code : cyber1
*they also have several other deals if you purchase 30-35 : like several deluze samples & 1-2 full sizes as well. Just check the website

Mimi702

I was happy to get it for $35 much less $28! What a steal right?
Hi ladies could you tell me If this code went thru for all of u later..? I have tried & also a friend and it just accepts it, only to void it out later & now its just not even working..
th_confused_new.gif

Vineetha

Hi ladies could you tell me If this code went thru for all of u later..? I have tried & also a friend and it just accepts it, only to void it out later & now its just not even working..
th_confused_new.gif
It did last night! Maybe they have disabled it now??? From some comments on IG loks like CS is honoring the 20% off if you give them a call!!

Mimi702

It did last night! Maybe they have disabled it now??? From some comments on IG loks like CS is honoring the 20% off if you give them a call!!
UD sucks!!
blah.gif
I used live chat who said they would not let me use the code earlier & then after ur message I called CS & asked again if they would honor it & even tho it wrkd for several others & UD is also honoring for some too, they wont do it for me & even said my sisters order from earlier will most likely be voided when its comes time to ship (since they won't do codes with promos..?) and either give her the 35 price or the 20% off but not both. How crappy of them.

Shars

UD sucks!!
blah.gif
I used live chat who said they would not let me use the code earlier & then after ur message I called CS & asked again if they would honor it & even tho it wrkd for several others & UD is also honoring for some too, they wont do it for me & even said my sisters order from earlier will most likely be voided when its comes time to ship (since they won't do codes with promos..?) and either give her the 35 price or the 20% off but not both. How crappy of them.
That is so weird. I had a problem with my order which meant that I would have had to reorder and it seemed as though the code was one use. The CS I spoke to said she would apply the discount if I had to call in to order once I made sure to order today while the sale was still active. I hate when their is inconsistency and people end up with short ends of the straw.

Latest posts