Honolulu, Hawaii

MizMac

You guys are making me miss Hawaii!!! Is Ed still at Waikiki?? Kawika still at alamoana Macy's?? I think my pal Gerri is at duty free last time I checked!! I know Tim from back when he was at AlaMoana Macy's!! There are some Rad mac folks out there and I miss them alot!!!

TIERAsta

is anyone going to the mac teaching seminar this saturday, 31 march @ ala moana macy's??? i'm in the 3-5 class & i'd LOVE to see some of you there!!

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEloveMAC
YAYYY FOR HAWAII! I was hoping to find some local girls up on here! I really want to check out the galleria in waikiki, I heard they have a little M.A.C. stand somewhere, any of you all know about this?

If you are a local, you can't shop at the Duty Free Galleria upstairs. There are people who check your papers, you ned to be an international customer.
Mac has two Pro free standing shops, one in Aiea at the Pearlridge Mall, one at Ala Moana, there is MAC at every MAcy's, also at the new Nordstroms as well.

miss rochelle

bumping this thread back up... hopefully some of you Hawaii ladies will see this
smiles.gif
i was born in honolulu and spent my childhood on Oahu, but moved, thanks to the military. now i'm back, courtesy of the military again.
smiles.gif
would like to meet some fellow MACaholics.