Hot Orange shadows from MAC?

EmbalmerBabe

I have heard Sunspolsion and Orange Tangent but sadly those are long gone. Does anyone know of any other good Orange shadows?

Shawna

Orange matte is really nice too, but you need to get it at a freestanding or pro store
smiles.gif

La Ilusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
firespot from the new moonbathe collection is fantastic.

I agree! It's bright but versatile, depending on how you apply it.

AudreyNicole

I am loving Fab and Flashy from C-Shock, especially paired with firespot from Moonbathe! Wore the two yesterday and got a ton of compliments!!
smiles.gif

HotPink

Ok, this isn't MAC, but Jones from Urban Decay is a really pretty orange and has a good color payoff.

SerenityRaine

Firespot is definitely my fave MAC orange eyeshadow. I have Sunsplosion and its not as exciting as Firespot.

My fave non-MAC eyeshadows:
Make Up For Ever Star Powder #952
NARS Eyeshadow Duo: Mediteranee

M.A.C_Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotPink
Ok, this isn't MAC, but Jones from Urban Decay is a really pretty orange and has a good color payoff.

werd.gif

and FIRESPOT! HOOOOOOOOOOT!

EmbalmerBabe

I really wanted to see UD Jones in person but my Ulta had all the new colors except it! Sucked...
If I am getting Fab and Flashy do I need UD Jones do you think?

HotPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
I really wanted to see UD Jones in person but my Ulta had all the new colors except it! Sucked...
If I am getting Fab and Flashy do I need UD Jones do you think?

Yeah, I have both and they are pretty different...looking at them in the pot, Jones is more orange with a hint of red and Fab and Flashy is more of an orange with a hint of gold, almost like the color of orange juice.

baby_love

Fab and Flashy and Firespot are nice. Rule is also an all right color if you're looking for something matte, but Orange is brighter IMO.

MACHOMULA

I 2nd the Acid Orange. Awesome color. UD Jones is a lot like orange tangent. It's a little bit frostier and less yellow than Fab & Flashy.

Randy Rose

Hate to sound like a broken record, but . . . Firespot all the way!

Tonight I'm picking up the Orange matte to go with it.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts