Hot Orange shadows from MAC?

Aussiechick28

I hate orange shadows on me - refused to wear them.... and even I broke down and bought Firespot and am even wearing it today.

So my vote is obviously for Firespot...

breathless

i have orange and thats pretty bright! i love it!
i also have firespot and thats a bright orange with a goldish / yellowish tone. yum!!!
i'm getting fab & flashy in the mail sometime this week and i'm sure it'll be an amazing orange also =]

goodbyexxkitty

I love Fab and Flashy, it's the perfect orange that I've been searching for.
eyelove.gif

BlahWah

I'm definitely on the Firespot bandwagon, but if you even find Sunplosion, PICK IT UP!! It's a bit more red than Firespot, not as glowy but still awesome on... to me it's between Firespot (or maybe Rule? which I don't have) and Coppering, a great in-between. I find it'd be better on those with darker/warmer tones too, if Fab & Flashy looks too pale/chalky-ish (despite the shimmer).

Randy Rose

For the record, Firespot is obviously adored by millions . . . at the Mac store in St Louis today, they were all sold out. (Good thing I got mine the day BEFORE they were released!
greengrin.gif
)

TBaby

I love using Paradisco and Coral. Not sure if Coral is discontinued, but i managed to get it through MAC mail order in uk recently. xx