Hourglass Cosmetics

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Oh holy crap. I may need two of these. One to wear and one to eat. The colour family reminds me a little of UD Naked 3, I guess because of the rosiness of that centre shade (which I'm just drooling over).

I guess "Modernist" is the name for all the palettes, whereas this particular colour is "Infinity"? Sort of like all the two-shadow palettes were "Visionnaire". I'm curious to see if there are others.
yes.gif
I'm sure there will be more than just this one.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
There is I believe !! set to launch early next year!!!
Dunno whether to be happy or sad about it!
girlhaha.gif
Thats going to be a lot of $58 bucks!
A set...
icon_eek.gif
Good thing I only wear neutrals.
Unfortunately the european prices are even worse. I had a discount code when I (pre)ordered the blush palette, but the price still hurt, lol. I won't receive it before Nov.
sigh.gif

Vineetha

A set...
icon_eek.gif
Good thing I only wear neutrals.
Unfortunately the european prices are even worse. I had a discount code when I (pre)ordered the blush palette, but the price still hurt, lol. I won't receive it before Nov.
sigh.gif
LOL Oh no not a set, I meant it is set to launch early next year and there are few more palettes I believe! I prefer neutrals myself and its been quite a while I used some colors!!
sigh.gif

NYCBeautyJunkie

@Vineetha The quality is really amazing! I can't wait to use it on myself tomorrow.

@cocotears I totally agree; the colors are dupable (like you, I'd say maybe 2 or 3 of the colors are new to me) and it's moreso the design and quality of the palette that stands out. However, I'm a neutral and warm toned whore fiend and couldn't stop myself from getting a neutral palette if I tried!

walkingdead

@Vineetha  The quality is really amazing! I can't wait to use it on myself tomorrow. @cocotears  I totally agree; the colors are dupable (like you, I'd say maybe 2 or 3 of the colors are new to me) and it's moreso the design and quality of the palette that stands out. However, I'm a neutral and warm toned whore fiend and couldn't stop myself from getting a neutral palette if I tried! 
NYC--do this available in store now?

Latest posts