Hourglass Cosmetics

Dolly Snow

Quick pics:
:drools:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The swatches look really good and the palette seems bigger than I initially thought. But I'm not sure if I'll get it. Hourglass prices are steep over here, and I probably wouldn't use the middle and the darkest shade much, maybe not at all. But I do love the other three. I guess I'll take my time with it since there's quite a bit of other stuff I want from high end brands in spring. Glad these are perm!

NYCBeautyJunkie

@walkingdead It's also in stock at the Barney's on Madison Ave in case that's a bit closer/easier to get to!

@katred I was surprised at how it adapted as well. I was worried it would look washed out/ashy/pale on me for the 3 of the five colors, but thankfully it doesn't.

These shadows are super soft y'all. Word of caution when dipping that brush in! Pigmentation is amazing though. :)

BrainsAndBeauty

During the short time that this eyeshadow palette was available on Barneys' website, I managed to preorder it. Does anyone else who preordered this know when it will actually ship out? I can't wait!
yahoo.gif

nanluvsbutee

Nice! I just received a shipment confirmation email from Barneys! Yay! Can't wait! Everyone should be receiving theirs shortly, too!
I ordered directly from NY Madison, and they were supposed to ship on Wednesday/Thursday -- so I may have mine by tomorrow (Sat.)!
th_wiggle2.gif
So beautiful -- reminds me of an artist's palette!

smileyt06

Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up. It's available to pre order on the site again, just got mines. I clicked on MissTT link