Housewives of NJ

BeccalovesMAC

Hell yea I still watch this! Danielle is my girl!
yes.gif

pumpkincat210

that is the only version i watch! teresa i've read is 5 million in debt. Oh my! And isn't there a danielle sex tape coming out...these people are so scandalous. And they always talk like they are in the mob.. always talking about "the family". It just cracks me up!

Lauren1981

yeah i heard that about teresa. i love jersey though. how ridiculous was danielle on the stripper pole all dramatic and sh*t ..... "engage. and THEN suggest." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

hello_my_apple

yep, i live 15 mins from danielle and the manzo's and Danielle is such a liar, she said she raised 6,000 dollars for Chris' baby when she went to the brownstone, yea right! it was check for 150 she gave the Stanessis in a envelope .. i was team danielle for awhile but i LOVE being so close to the drama and knowing the REAL truth behind everything! gotta love living in north jersey!

hello_my_apple

it's actually 11 million bucks lol. now she wants to get bailed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
that is the only version i watch! teresa i've read is 5 million in debt. Oh my! And isn't there a danielle sex tape coming out...these people are so scandalous. And they always talk like they are in the mob.. always talking about "the family". It just cracks me up!

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple

oh my gosh! How in the world did creditors allow them to dig themselves into such a deep hole! They would have revoked all my credit cars, taken my car and house and whatever else they could!
I bet its awesome to live so close to them. They are making a real housewives of houston next and I cannot wait to see who they pick out.

iaisha26

LOL...that was too funny...and Kim G with a thong on. I can't even be mad at them. One can only hope to still be dropping (or at the very least trying to) like it's hot when I'm pushing 60 y/o.

Danille is punkers! I love every minute of her messyness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
yeah i heard that about teresa. i love jersey though. how ridiculous was danielle on the stripper pole all dramatic and sh*t ..... "engage. and THEN suggest." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

MzzRach

This show is such a guilty pleasure. I don't mean to watch, but it just sucks me in.

Danielle is a hot mess. And crazy. At least she seems to be.

Lauren1981

Quote:

how the hell did she get that far into debt?? what exactly does she and joe do?? i always felt danielle was shady and full of shit. felt a little bad for her with the book but that faded fast because i feel she encouraged that drama just as much as the other girls did.

but how f*cked up is kim g??!! i missed the end at teresa's party but did i hear kim g tell jaq that she was "obsessed" with danielle? wtf? that woman was in her house talking just as much shit! and yeah, kim g + stripper poles =
thmbdn.gif

that was so awkward to watch her trying to climb that pole.... lmao!

and ashley getting kicked out by her mom was hilarious. the way jaq grabbed her sweatshirt up....lmfao!

Lauren1981

omg teresa is always throwing cash around like its nothing! that's why i've always wondered what she or joe does for a living

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
Lol I love this showc we should start a real housewives of spectra forum

does that include "the real girlfriends of specktra"??? lolololol!!

BeccalovesMAC

^hell yea Lauren. I find it funny that Theresa was the first bitch to be bragging about her brand new house and how much she spent. Now that bitch is gonna be living in the street
smiles.gif
p

hello_my_apple

i always wondered why they paid cash, it's because their credit cards would have been declined lol. they make 80,000 a year? my parents combined make more than that a year and they would never be able to get a loan for a 1million dollar home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
omg teresa is always throwing cash around like its nothing! that's why i've always wondered what she or joe does for a living

iaisha26

They were reporting anuual income in the $300K area for years, the very last in document says $80K...so if they were making $300 they could have received financing to purchase a million dollar home. Banks offer you about 3 times your salary, theat doesn't alwats mean you can afford.

Theresa and Joe seem very questionable. Who goes into a store counts out that much cash. I'd be afraid of carrying that much money on me. Rather than spending $100k on custom furniture for 1 room, she should have went to Thomasville and furnished her house. Lol

Such a big house...such an empty house, it just looks funny.

Quote:
ithey make 80,000 a year? my parents combined make more than that a year and they would never be able to get a loan for a 1million dollar home.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaisha26
They were reporting anuual income in the $300K area for years, the very last in document says $80K...so if they were making $300 they could have received financing to purchase a million dollar home. Banks offer you about 3 times your salary, theat doesn't alwats mean you can afford.

Theresa and Joe seem very questionable. Who goes into a store counts out that much cash. I'd be afraid of carrying that much money on me. Rather than spending $100k on custom furniture for 1 room, she should have went to Thomasville and furnished her house. Lol

Such a big house...such an empty house, it just looks funny.

it looks funny as hell! did you see the event planners face when teresa showed her the great room??!! that BIG ass room with two couches and a table?? hell, had that been me in that big ass house with a winery in the basement i would have furnished my house with something like thomasville. probably Ashley furniture lol since my name's ashley (lauren's the middle name)