Housewives of NJ

beautywithbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
omg teresa is always throwing cash around like its nothing! that's why i've always wondered what she or joe does for a living

Joe apparently has a construction company but Teresa stays home with the kids and what not

DarkGlamourXO

I'm still watching but this season is pretty boring and stupid so far compared to the last NYC season. I love Bethanny's new show so much more. NJ needs to change up the cast next year or I don't think they'll last.

BeccalovesMAC

OMG did u guys see the last episode lol Jacqueline's daughter is a fricken brat! So disrespectful ton her parents

Ps Albie is my babys daddy

QueenBam

dude what the HELL was all that crap? ugh I hate Kim G. too, she's so two faced! The other kim made such an ass out of herself at Teresa's party, but she definitely redeemed herself putting Danielle in her place. lol. But yeah DOWN with Kim G, she's just an old bitch trying to be on TV! hahahhaha

Goat Goat Etc.

Gawh, the side talking, when they pull to each woman talking about stuff, Teresa...jesus who's doing that makeup and hair? AWFUL~

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Gawh, the side talking, when they pull to each woman talking about stuff, Teresa...jesus who's doing that makeup and hair? AWFUL~

I wonder the very same thing.

MACATTAK

Quote:

What??? You don't think she looks "FABULOUS"?
nope.gif
I cringe every time I hear her or her daughters say that.
wtff.gif

reesesilverstar

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
nope.gif
wtff.gif

THANK YOU!!!

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
oh my gosh! How in the world did creditors allow them to dig themselves into such a deep hole! They would have revoked all my credit cars, taken my car and house and whatever else they could!
I bet its awesome to live so close to them. They are making a real housewives of houston next and I cannot wait to see who they pick out.

Are you serious? I need to start brushing up on the who's who of Houston. I swear I've lived in this place for 3 yrs and still know nothing about it!

QueenBam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
Kim g is fake as he'll. Gtfo bitch, ur not a jersey housewife. I think Ashley bothers me the most.

shes just a bratty kid. i laughed my ass off after the fight and jacqueline was like "ASHLEY GO OVER THERE" and she was like "FINE MOM, pick danielle over your own daughter!!!"

omg brat!!!! i would tell my daughter to GTFO if she was that annoying too.... lol

hello_my_apple

Danielle Staub - youre a better woman than me honey. i would have NEVER let those bitches talk shit to me like that to my face. and Teresa ... DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED! she wouldnt have to worry about being bankrupted when i got through with her. i COULNT believe how Andy Cohen let that verbal abuse go on like that ... and the weird thing is collectively all these women have 7 daughters together .. how can they talk to each other like that on international t.v

cutegingerbread

I don't understand how these women aren't embarassed by how they act! They're grown women and act like children....HORRIBLE children lol

I didnt watch season 2, except the reunion, because I can't stand their drama...every 2 min I was
th_rolleye0014.gif
,I thought my eyes would stay that way lol

There's just a point where it's like if they really didn't want to deal with Danielle, just stop reacting to her antics and ignore her!

Goat Goat Etc.

They all look like trannies!
Danielle especially! lol She's the least fish!
rofl.gif

Strangely my pet peeve of all the reunions of Housewives ever is hearing all those goddamn bracelets and bangles clicking and jangling!!!

Goat Goat Etc.

This NJ series however is the one I've lived to watch!
These women are so into themselves and are so delusional---money CAN'T buy you class for real with these heifers!

Shoegal-fr

I loved this season, i couldn't imagine those women would be even more ridiculous than they were in season 1!

Do you guys know if there's going to be a "lost footage" episode this season?

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
THANK YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
nope.gif
wtff.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
I wonder the very same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
Are you serious? I need to start brushing up on the who's who of Houston. I swear I've lived in this place for 3 yrs and still know nothing about it!

Are you seeing that unblended lipliner ladies? JESUS

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Are you seeing that unblended lipliner ladies? JESUS

And the zillions layers of lipgloss over lipstick over lipgloss, the unblended and creasing eyeshadows, the orange bronzer and 3 shades over skintone foundation, the smudging and running eyeliner and the mascara traces on the eyelids. Yup, saw that too.

Really, in terms of makeup, i think Dina was the best of the bunch.