How can I look like a model?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Now I had to google hipster raccoon just for the fun of it.

hFA70601C

I came to confess I ate too much, too. Not really dirty, but too much. And I ordered a Guerlain Rouge G. I'm changing my low-buy to a no-buy for a while I guess...

mosha010

Now I had to google hipster raccoon just for the fun of it.

hFA70601C

I came to confess I ate too much, too. Not really dirty, but too much. And I ordered a Guerlain Rouge G. I'm changing my low-buy to a no-buy for a while I guess...
Gahhh ahhahahahaha this is perfect. Perfect hipster coonie

breatheonbeat

i got confused for a second and thought this conversation was going on in the osbournes thread. i went back to look/talk about raccoons and there's all this talk about instagram and jefffffreee (how many f's? how many e's? dunno dont care whatever) star.
and i'm over here like where'd the raccoons go

User38

i got confused for a second and thought this conversation was going on in the osbournes thread. i went back to look/talk about raccoons and there's all this talk about instagram and jefffffreee (how many f's? how many e's? dunno dont care whatever) star.
the coons have taken over the whole site.. lol

mosha010

Hahahahaha here's a special coon for you
utepaqyt.jpg

mosha010

Back in The Day of the good Spanish places. Now i rather get my salsa on in queens or Washington heights ....

DILLIGAF

Nah babes I'm saying Bronx. Lol. I'm a little weary of going tomorrow lmao. Hahaaa I was making fun of the wburg hipsters
Girl don't even worry. Even the Wburg hipsters make fun of the Wburg hipsters. When I was growing up all I heard was Don't go to the Bronx they're rough up there. I dated a guy from the Bronx for 4+ years and he said all he heard growing up was Don't go to Brooklyn they're rough down there. lol
BTW I also lived in Queens for a bit. South Side Stand Up!

Latest posts