How can I look like a model?

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

Nah babes I'm saying Bronx. Lol. I'm a little weary of going tomorrow lmao. Hahaaa I was making fun of the wburg hipsters

Girl don't even worry. Even the Wburg hipsters make fun of the Wburg hipsters. When I was growing up all I heard was Don't go to the Bronx they're rough up there. I dated a guy from the Bronx for 4+ years and he said all he heard growing up was Don't go to Brooklyn they're rough down there. lol
BTW I also lived in Queens for a bit. South Side Stand Up!
Were the everything borough. There's too much crammed every where. We're not cool enough to be Brooklyn not gangsta enough to be the Bronx, not far enough to be Staten Island. Not sophisticated enough to be manhattan. We're just here. Minding our own biz and eating tacos.

User38

Girl don't even worry. Even the Wburg hipsters make fun of the Wburg hipsters. When I was growing up all I heard was Don't go to the Bronx they're rough up there. I dated a guy from the Bronx for 4+ years and he said all he heard growing up was Don't go to Brooklyn they're rough down there. lol
BTW I also lived in Queens for a bit. South Side Stand Up!

here here!

me too. all over. My roomate's family lived in Wburg.. and we were scared to go there sometimes. Near McCarren park.. lol. lived in Bkly.. heights and park slope.. and Queens for certain elective courses..

I wanted to buy a house in the Bronx.. but it sold before I could place an offer on it.. uggg

User38

Were the everything borough. There's too much crammed every where. We're not cool enough to be Brooklyn not gangsta enough to be the Bronx, not far enough to be Staten Island. Not sophisticated enough to be manhattan. We're just here. Minding our own biz and eating tacos.

but what good tacos.. best Colombian food around, and if you don't speak spanish, may as well pack up and move.. lol

love it

DILLIGAF

here here!

me too. all over. My roomate's family lived in Wburg.. and we were scared to go there sometimes. Near McCarren park.. lol. lived in Bkly.. heights and park slope.. and Queens for certain elective courses..

I wanted to buy a house in the Bronx.. but it sold before I could place an offer on it.. uggg
My parents are selling their home in Queens *sad face*

mosha010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha010

Can we get an extra Queens in exchange for Staten Island?
Or just adopt Long Island? LOL
Quote:Originally Posted by HerGreyness

here here!

My parents are selling their home in Queens *sad face*
Where !!???? We're looking to buy but outside of the city. Prob PA. But if your parents house is large enough id consider it. lol. I just want a big house with a big yard.

mosha010

but what good tacos.. best Colombian food around, and if you don't speak spanish, may as well pack up and move.. lol

love it
Hahahah for reallll. There's no such thing as bad tacos or bad Arepas here. Omg and the Asian food in flushing in out of this world. We just came from having the best Thai food. Two blocks from my house. I put vodka on my passion fruit smoothie to initiate drama w mother hehe. Anything is near. There's a bagel place that knows exactly how we like our bagels. And the pizza place three blocks away knows the weird pizza we order we don't even need to give out addresss anymore: half pepperoni and bacon half hawaian. Queens is the ish. But don't tell anyone. We don't need anymore people coming through. The parking is becomin. Ridic. And yea. Poor Staten Island. I honestly tried. Id take Nassau and Suffolk people anyday tehee

User38

Where !!???? We're looking to buy but outside of the city. Prob PA. But if your parents house is large enough id consider it. lol. I just want a big house with a big yard.
yards are usually quite small in Queens.. but in PA you can get a huge piece of land at 1/4 price of Queens now

DILLIGAF

South Ozone Park. Unfortunately no large yard. Like HG said yards are small in Queens. I find that yards get larger the closer you get to LI though.

mosha010

yards are usually quite small in Queens.. but in PA you can get a huge piece of land at 1/4 price of Queens now
We want LAND. Enough to warrant the need for a Quad to go get the mail. I want a giant closet and he wants a giant garage. And we need a gigantic kitchen. Dreams*

User38

We want LAND. Enough to warrant the need for a Quad to go get the mail. I want a giant closet and he wants a giant garage. And we need a gigantic kitchen. Dreams*

darling.. it's not in NY state.. unless you are willing to drop millions for it. but I am sure you will find what you want in a great place!

I know.. you want to raise coons. lol

mosha010

darling.. it's not in NY state.. unless you are willing to drop millions for it. but I am sure you will find what you want in a great place!

Yea not in Ny. We're heading south. I'm slowly transitioning my job to a work from home situation so hopefully within the next couple of years I'll be a country girl. Next time you're in the area you'll have a guest room in our place. Right now it would be a spot in the couch. Lol I just want a coon herd!!!! Lol

User38

Awwwwww.... It's big and pretty and relaxing. I love it. I fell in love w it as I fell in love w my beautiful lil monster chuck. lol.
heart.gif
love.. the heart wants what the heart wants.

mosha010

Awwwwww.... It's big and pretty and relaxing. I love it. I fell in love w it as I fell in love w my beautiful lil monster chuck. lol.

heart.gif
love.. the heart wants what the heart wants.
Unless it's the stomach that wants. Hehehe

PeachTwist

Yea not in Ny. We're heading south. I'm slowly transitioning my job to a work from home situation so hopefully within the next couple of years I'll be a country girl. Next time you're in the area you'll have a guest room in our place. Right now it would be a spot in the couch. Lol

I just want a coon herd!!!! Lol
PREACH!

I grew up in the country in Canada - absolutely glorious. Thankfully, Dan was planning to move to Canada just before we met but he put it on hold to be with me here. We're def. planning on going back and living in the middle of damn no where, though. Absolutely nothing better. Giant kitchen is my main thing - there is nothing I hate more than a teeny-tiny kitchen where you can't damn well move to do anything. The ideal plan though is we want to build our own place. Siiigh.

Latest posts