How can I wear leopard print leggings?

Honey B. Fly

They are an opaque beige/brown/black leopard print and go down to the ankles.

What do you think would look good w/ them?From tops to what sort of shoes.

Thanks!

glam8babe

deffinately wear heels... i usually find that patterned tights can make the legs look shorter and fatter so wear heels... also what about a black skirt? or ive seen people wear denim shorts with them (.. and pulled it off well by not looking like a skank lol) theres many things you could wear but i would stick to plain colours.. if you have other patterns like for example: a polka dot top, it would look silly.

User49

I have been thinking about getting some too! But u don't want to look like trailer trash or like a teeny emo girl in them! I think if I finally get some I will wear them with a black denim mini skirt and black heels and an off the shoulder top like this one from oli.co.uk
51B949OLIP.jpg
[/IMG]

tooniee

Either heels or boots! because, like glam8babe said, they can shorten your legs being footless, either heels to lengthen your legs, or boots so that they look like tights. I would also say baggier tops, perhaps with a drop waist? that would look hot. I'd also say stick to blacks and dark browns with perhaps a splash of red to keep from looking too OTT.

=)

jilliandanica

I think it really depends on your personal style and when/where you're wearing them.

If you're more funky I suggest pairing it with a tunic length solid colored graphic tee and some black flats or even some high top sneaks:
154344_blk_g.jpg

If you wanna wear them for a night out definitely do a black tunic/dress with some cute heeled ankle/midcalf booties and accessories with antique gold and black. Here's a promo pic from the H&M Cavalli collection:
1434891410_f81ba0219a.jpg

cupcake_x

Really depends what your style is.

Honestly? I think ANYTHING goes with leopard print
tong.gif

But my favorite thing to pair it with is a short black dress and black heels. Hot pink also looks great.

Honey B. Fly

I guess my style is girly/glam/a lil splash of hip-hop haha kinda like Beyonce. Black and Hot pink do sound nice. I'd like to make them look sexy but not like I'm trying too hard in the daytime. I kinda think their totally only for clubbing now, which I do not do lol.

Blahhh.... they may end up as spandex workout leggings 4 me hahaha

knoxydoll

For day you can make them work with a beautiful white, grey or black blouse, or srtructured shirt and a pencil skirt in red, navy, black, dark green. I would suggest a heal or at least a kitten heal.

Latest posts