How can you tell if he likes you?

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
He pulls your pigtails and pushes you over in the playground.

Haha... Grown men still do this LOL...

My last flirt used to pull my ponytail all the time.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina83
hey everyone again, the guy at work i like came back from holiday today and Im still unsure if he likes me!!!I think another girl at work likes him, as she talks about him alot, and she gives him alot of attention and flattery.but im more quiet and just tease him now now and then. and he was teasing me today saying that the new fridge ands microwave at work was bought for me from him. And I said I wanted to go sledging tomorrow *(because its meant to snow, and he was saying he'll be playing in it) and he said im a girl and meant to stay home and play with my dolls,lol. he said it jokingly and was laughing!also i showed him my new phone and he came all the way up the stairs to see it and stood quite close, and he asked me if id cover it in crystals again (as i blinged my old phone up, and he liked it).
what if hes just being nice?
Ahhhh I dont know, dont understand him.....

Sounds like he's flirting with you...go for it!

christina83

Hes really good looking, and im scared of making a fool of myself, and Im sort of shy but cheeky,lol!!
He was quite nice to the other girl at work today,and shes really outgoing and says what shes thinking, and she flirts with him alot, and she even said she had a dirty dream of him,lol!!
But I sort of think he has more chemistry with me, as hes abit more shy with me!!!

Beauty Mark

Don't worry about the other girl! Just ask him out for coffee or something sometime! You like him, he seems to like you, go for it!

Katja

Ask him. Then his answer will answer your question... unless he lies and tells you he's not into you when he really is, then he definitely likes you.
smiles.gif

christina83

Maybe I'll get around to it sometime, we're all meant to be going out for drinks sometime, so maybe I'll say something then!!
Im so scared of rejection!!
Hes in work tomorrow i think, unless hes snowed in, so we'll see if he does anything else!!
winks.gif

He does try to be profesional most of the time though.
Thanks for all the advice
greengrin.gif

a914butterfly

trust me--DONT EVER FOOL AROUND AT WORK!! i did it once. i had an affair with my boss. it was fun and exciting to flirt around and give secret "signals" at work knowing that no one else knew, but when it didnt work out, it was unpleasant to work in that environment and have to see him all the time. i eventually had to leave that job beause you could cut the tension with a knife