How cool would it be if Mac...

jenee.sum

i love care bears <3. ^^

I'm also crazy about Tokidoki, but since Smashbox already did it, i guess MAC won't. HMPH!

enigmaticpheo

L'Oreal did a Pink Panther one for the movie a few years ago. Some cute stuff, not bad at all!

I'm SO down for Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake, Jem, and SAILOR MOON OH MY GAWD!!!

...did anyone else watch Princess Guinevere? 'Cause that kind of collection would be sweet.

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinegun_Cali
and a female Super Heroes collection would ROCK !!!

That's a collection I would buy!

It would be cool if MAC did a disney princesses & villains collection with brights, shimmers, coral, pastels and a bright, snow white red lipstick for the princesses and dark sultry plums, purples, blues, dark reds for the villains.

Goat Goat Etc.

Didn't MAC already do a collection with lesser known female Disney characters? Like the female bunny Thumper fell in love with in Bambi?
I thought she and some others were on lip balms.

Strawberrymold

I love this thread, although I must say I wish MAC was listening in and taking notes!

One more... Fraggle Rock! I don't know how that would translate but damn I loved that show when I was little.

xsnowwhite

ohh yeah i do remember those they had like cleo the fish from pinochio, daisy duck and some rabbit. those were soo cute i wish i had one

Goat Goat Etc.

Hayao Miyazaki Collection!!!

Why!?!?:
Every movie he makes has a main character who's female, clever, fearless, and strong--not necessarily a wilting helpless beauty that Japanese culture suggests women should be! He's fighting for women in a veiled way--whats not to love!?

BeccalovesMAC

I wish they did a Jessica Rabbit collection. Have they ever done a Betty Boop collection before? That would be way cute.

Junkie

Haha, 95% of the suggested collections here I would totally buy, especially JEM!

Hellolover mentioned to me that Paul & Joe is doing an Alice in Wonderland collection right now.

And I've totally seen those Thumper/Bambi lipbalm tins! Sephora website maybe?

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Hayao Miyazaki Collection!!!

Why!?!?:
Every movie he makes has a main character who's female, clever, fearless, and strong--not necessarily a wilting helpless beauty that Japanese culture suggests women should be! He's fighting for women in a veiled way--whats not to love!?

YES! Chihiro from Spirited Away could be the center of such a collection.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
YES! Chihiro from Spirited Away could be the center of such a collection.

I say they do multiple collections and launch them in weekly waves like they are for colour forecast.
Spirited away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, My Friend Totoro, etc.

blazeno.8

Wow.. I'm so surprised that no one else is for Sailor Moon... :'( I'm sure they could have a nice pink called "Little Moon Rabbit", a pearly lipgloss with light sparkle called "Prism Power", or a fiery hot red lipglass with golden and bronze pearl called "Mars Flame Sniper". How about quad called "Aqua Illusion Quad"?

No? I think I'm alone.

blazeno.8

You know what would be cool? If we could have a challenge with this theme and we list our products as the ones featured in the "collection".
smiles.gif

spectrolite

^I'm down for that challenge!

I want an Aeon Flux femme-fatale/Super Spy/Assassin collection with sexy, glossy, black PVC covered packaging. I would also love a Dr.Girlfriend (from Venture Brothers) collection. She even endorses MAC in an episode.

iaisha26

Oh yes...PowerPuff Girls would be real cute; not my generation, but I can just imagine what they'd do with the concept.

I'd like Carebears too.

xjslx

This'll probably never happen but how about Sailormoon? They could base on the different girls' looks & the planets.. it would be quite awesome.

Cupquake03

I know I'm late to this one but I love all your ideas! I'm definitely on Team Jem! And Rainbow Brite... Some of you have since gotten your wish, maybe MAC is looking!
I wish I had a clue about MAC when the Hello Kitty and Barbie collections were out...

I think MAC and Betsey Johnson should do a collection. You know that would be bright fun colors and sparkle!
th_e2cloud9.gif