how did you ring in the new year?!

CandyKisses1018

08' is here!!!!!!!! helllll yea!!!!!

what'd you guys do to ring in the new year?!!!
girl_devil.gif
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

MACATTAK

We still have 3 hours & 9 minutes until New Years. We are staying at home with lots of booze & snacks, and going to watch some movies up until the ball drops
smiles.gif

CandyKisses1018

you're prolly on hte west coast im guessing? lol.. wht you are doing souinds fun thats the exact same thing im doing =)

flowerhead

i went to the club 'stay beautiful' in london with friends, i got a little stoned haha, i lost my friends at midnight so an italian drag queen sat with me...i then went home at 1:30 am, alone with no money from the taxi fare. i could kill my friends right now!

hello_kitty

i was in the bathroom... photographing my mac makeup. i am not lying! i actually missed midnight, haha. i am really really really bored...

sitasati

came home from work ...rode on the damn bus with strangers and am just not happy right now.

Willa

Me and my man are at a hotel in Ottawa having fun, sending a video to a friend who's in India, a video of us opening a champagne bottle throught the window... big fun hahaha
lol.gif

SparklingWaves

Hubby has to work early in the a.m., so we played it low key. We ate snacks, drank decaf coffee, watched a rented movie, brushed all the fur angels, watched speed channel, and kissed at 12 a.m.
smiles.gif

redambition

i was at my SO's place, drinking Moet (my first time ever! i felt so special...
lol.gif
) and watching the fireworks on TV.

i was so tired i went to bed straight after!
smiles.gif

Dark_Phoenix

Went to an all-night party with my boyfriend in Tromsø (it's waaay up north). We've been partying all night, I just got back a little while ago. We just danced, and danced, and danced... had champange at midnight (and some cognac throughout the night), and I got kind of tipsy and broke one my heels. My boyfriend carried me out to his car afterwards, and then we just hung out at his place and played Katamari.

clslvr6spd

my b/f and I were watching anthony bourdain and had our new years kiss at midnight, we live exciting lives, lol. I would have drank a little more, but I have to work today, BOO!
thmbdn.gif

gigglegirl

I had tons of fun (though perhaps to some this may have been boring!)

Went to a friends house, had snacks and played several group board type games (Boxers or Briefs is a fricking hilarious group game), Scene It 2 DVD (this was surprisingly fun!) and we cracked out good old Guitar Hero. Had some drinks, and left at 2! More fun than I've had in quite a while!

persephonewillo

lit some sparklers with the kids in the backyard. my son burnt his fingers, so the rest of the evening was spent home-remedy-ing him. had him crawl into bed with me around 11:30 and we rang in the new year watching Men In Black and doctoring burnt finger tips with a frozen Kool-Aid jammer. LOL

tara_hearts

Drank a bottle of champagne, drank too much Patron, argued with the fiance, went to bed mad and I feel sick as a dog this morning.

woo. great start.

girlsaidwhat

I rang in the new year doing my favorite things...eating yummy foods (brie on baguette...yum!), listening to great music, smoking 420, and having orgasms.

Happy New Year!!!
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

... i was playing world of warcraft with my b.f..

yeah. woo...hoo.....

I went to bed around 12:30.. super tired , i had a stressful day.

CantAffordMAC

I worked all day from 11-7

Then me and my boyfriend went to his friends house to celebrate. And his friend's girlfriend was so nice and we had a lot of fun. Until I got drunk off my ass. I only had about 5 or 6 drinks (green apple smirnoff, cranberry juice/three olives, champagne, corona) but I don't drink...so that resulted in me getting drunk. Fast. And my boyfriend has never taken a drink either, last night was his first night.

Drunk me + drunk boyfriend= a drunk couple arguing. And a crying me. It was so dumb.

I woke up at 6 in the morning (at his friends house) and threw up 5 times. Then we went back to my house and I puked some more. I've never had a hangover before lol. It's enough to make me never want to drink again. Plus I had to work today @ 2. So that was great!

cutey.gif

Latest posts