how did you ring in the new year?!

purrtykitty

Went out to dinner with a big group of people, and drank LOTS!! Then we went back to a couple's house, drank some more, toasted the New Year, drank some more while we watched Superbad and got home around 2:30 am. Woke up around 10:30 am, didn't feel well, went back to bed until 4:30 pm, then got up and I've been loafing around ever since.

Kinda low-key, but I still had tons of fun and I was with friends, so that's all that really matters!

Jot

Went to my friends house for a hot tub and BBQ in the rain!!! Was better than expected!

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I worked all day from 11-7

Then me and my boyfriend went to his friends house to celebrate. And his friend's girlfriend was so nice and we had a lot of fun. Until I got drunk off my ass. I only had about 5 or 6 drinks (green apple smirnoff, cranberry juice/three olives, champagne, corona) but I don't drink...so that resulted in me getting drunk. Fast. And my boyfriend has never taken a drink either, last night was his first night.

Drunk me + drunk boyfriend= a drunk couple arguing. And a crying me. It was so dumb.

I woke up at 6 in the morning (at his friends house) and threw up 5 times. Then we went back to my house and I puked some more. I've never had a hangover before lol. It's enough to make me never want to drink again. Plus I had to work today @ 2. So that was great!

cutey.gif

I'm glad I wasn't the only one arguing with my significant other and crying : Drinking = stupid.

lethaldesign

Went to Giant in LA to see Tiesto, Kaskade, MSTRKRFT, Z Trip... with my SO & our 10 closest friends. Exchanged kisses & hugs at midnight... came home around 3am, kept the party going by reflecting on 2007 (good & bad) and sharing our hopes/resolutions/predictions for 2008, popped a bottle of Moet when the sun came up & sipped champagne. Slept most of yesterday with my honey & now I'm back at work... ready to start an exciting new year!

YvetteJeannine

Umm. I worked. I'm a Nurse, so I had to do the night shift. That's okay, though...New Yrs. has never carried that much weight with me (Christmas is the one Holiday I WILL NOT work!)....Also, making $400.00 doesn't really hurt either
smiles.gif
I LOVE Holiday pay!

Divinity

I went to a house party my girlfriend was hosting. Her whole family was there and my husband and I were among the few friends she invited. Her family is crazy! We did karaoke, drank and ate so much, and had a ball!! Happy new year!!

spectrolite

I went to a party about 2 hours out of Melbourne in Ballarat. My friend was VJ-ing and invited me and my house mate to come along. It was fun and entertaining
smiles.gif