How do we like Nars brushes?

Isis

I'm not to crazy about the NARS brushes. I've had a few and they just don't seem to work for me. I'm more in favor of stila.

shriekingviolet

I own two Nars eyebrushes (the eye contour and the smudge brush) and really like both of them. They're good quality, though I don't think I love them enough to buy them for what they sell for at retail. I was lucky to get them off ebay too.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Check out these threads. They are not all about Nars blush but it will give you more opinions.

Engrish! LOL
b-R-ushes are the subject of the question
smiles.gif
Just thought I'd toss that out there
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
hmm, ok, so I wonder if I should just leave them and save my money for more MAC brushes

Honestly, you'll never know if you'll like them until you try them out. How much cheeper than retail can you get them for?

user3

umm..sorry I guess with tons of jet lag anyone can make a mistake...anyone care to take me out back and shoot me for one mistake?
So I called brushes, blush.
rofl.gif
guess I am getting the slap end of the stick for it.
*walks out side so I can get my beating*

Miss_Behave

Quote:
umm..sorry I guess with tons of jet lag anyone can make a mistake...anyone care to take me out back and shoot me for one mistake?
So I called brushes, blush.
rofl.gif
guess I am getting the slap end of the stick for it.

no you don't! I just wanna slap you for the word "jet-lag" because it sounds like vacation
smiles.gif
hope you had fun hun

user3

Quote:
no you don't! I just wanna slap you for the word "jet-lag" because it sounds like vacation
smiles.gif
hope you had fun hun

LOL nope business trip but I am leaving tonight for a vacation. I can pack you in suitcase if you like?

Piaqua

At first I thought it said blush too! But to answer the question: My friend has a few of these, and I tried them. Not impressed... I like my MAC ones a lot better. If it's a great deal though, I suppose you could try them. You could always swap them away on MUA for MAC (or whatever brand you prefer) if you don't like them.

Miss_Behave

Quote:
LOL nope business trip but I am leaving tonight for a vacation. I can pack you in suitcase if you like?

yeeeeessss please!!!! If I see one more snowflake I'll kill someone
smiles.gif

here is the deal: pack me in your suitcase and I'll pack you in mine when I go to Amsterdam in april
smiles.gif

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piaqua
At first I thought it said blush too! But to answer the question: My friend has a few of these, and I tried them. Not impressed... I like my MAC ones a lot better. If it's a great deal though, I suppose you could try them. You could always swap them away on MUA for MAC (or whatever brand you prefer) if you don't like them.

yeah that's what I thought, I guess I'll get some MAC for them if I don't like them at all

user3

Quote:
yeeeeessss please!!!! If I see one more snowflake I'll kill someone
smiles.gif

here is the deal: pack me in your suitcase and I'll pack you in mine when I go to Amsterdam in april
smiles.gif

Oh that's a rockin deal!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Isis I just re-read my post and looked a little bitchy. LOL well, I am but it's not directed at you. Just really tired and tons to do before I leave again. Joy, joy!

Isis

Quote:
BTW Isis I just re-read my post and looked a little bitchy. LOL well, I am but it's not directed at you. Just really tired and tons to do before I leave again. Joy, joy!

LOL I didn't think that at all
smiles.gif
I'm sure you're pretty frazzled from not getting too much time to just sit de-compress right now.

I don't know if you've seen to this site: www.engrish.com ? I laugh so hard I cry everytime I go there. There's some serious money to be made in the proof-reading/translation buisness!
greengrin.gif

dreamqueen

I have an angled eye brush, a crease brush and a smudge brush and I love them all.

I have alot of mac brushes but I like to throw in other brands as well!

sewpunk

I am considering getting the blush brush from NARS... I was hoping to find info on that specific brush in this thread.

My logic is that they make AWESOME blush, so there Blush Brush must rock as well.

Any thoughts on this? I was going to order it from Sephora... but I might have to drag my butt off to the mall to investigate this matter...

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewpunk
I am considering getting the blush brush from NARS... I was hoping to find info on that specific brush in this thread.

My logic is that they make AWESOME blush, so there Blush Brush must rock as well.

Any thoughts on this? I was going to order it from Sephora... but I might have to drag my butt off to the mall to investigate this matter...

their angled blush brush is terrible, it was very scratchy. I love the eye brushes I have from them but I must say im not a fan of the face brushes, espcially for the prices

sewpunk

Yeah, I am thinking I will have to go to my mall to find out if it's worth it... I can always stop at the MAC store while I'm at it!
winks.gif

Latest posts