How do you store your MAC brushes?

roselyn112

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I bought a Sephora brush holder (a large pink container with a top for closure) for $25 in February 2006. I thought it was extravagant, but it was what I wanted and I started saving my money to buy more. Lo and behold I got an e-mail for the 20% off "Friends/Family" sale in the Fall of 2006 and saw that they were being discontinued and were now $5/ea. I bought 4 large and 4 small ones. I keep all of my brushes in these containers. They would be good for traveling since they have a snap-on top, but I use my brush roll when I travel.

The sephora brush holder works REALLY well. If I'm home then i try to store them in a brush holder so that they can breathe, but you can do this with a jar or cup or something. i try not to put them in a brush roll or bag unless i am traveling.

Twinkle_Twinkle

My face brushes are in several mesh pencil cups of various sizes and my eye brushes are in a plastic desk pen organizer with different little sections. I use brush rolls for traveling.

Twinkle_Twinkle

And I forgot to add that you could always get a paint brush roll from an art supply store. I have one and it works well, plus it canvas and you can wash it.

user79

I love the Sephora inspired brush holder thingee. I'm thinking of getting a second one because I boght a bunch more brushes, and just to have them more spaced out. It's just easier to grab them that way than when they are all packed together in the holder, and the bristles don't rub against each other which can cause splaying.

I've posted this before but here's my brush holder!

brush-holder1.jpg

brush-holder-2.jpg

loci

I checked the revies on MUA and found out that it can't really fit all my brushes in. I have 4 big face brushes (187, 129, 188, BB Face Blender) and around 12 small brushes. How do you recommanded for me to bring all these with me into a suitcase?

alwaysbella

I bought myself a brush roll from 'coastal scents' for 9.99 and i got 2, one for my face brushes and the other one for the eyes. It is really nice, i was expecting something not so nice due to the price,lol. All of the brushes fits but it some like need to worked but in time (im sure) it will loosen it up a little and i wont have this trouble. You might want to check that out. Plus shipping is really fast!!!!!!