How I Miss The Old Britney :(

mzcelaneous

Poor thing. I hope this is some type of re-birthing/born-again deal otherwise, she needs to get her act together for the sake of her children.

Shimmer

Maybe this is part of the comeback..y'know...she's gotta hit "rock bottom" to get full sympathy and public interest again, only to emerge "Stronger" than ever.
Yeah.
I'm going with that.

Though, according to Lainey, there's speculation she was raped, and that's why she doesn't want anyone touching her, and went to C-S hospital.

flowerhead

She says she did it because 'she is tired of people touching her.' Maybe she thinks the sight of her with no hair will make her so unnatractive to others that they will leave her alone and give her the peace she wants. Poor girl.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer

Though, according to Lainey, there's speculation she was raped, and that's why she doesn't want anyone touching her, and went to C-S hospital.

WOah... Raped? When did this happen, and how? Thats terrible if it's true.

Shimmer

Yeah, scuttlebutt is she was raped in a club and is freaking out trying to figure out how to handle it.

True or not it's the best PR angle anyone could ask for given the circumstances.

Beauty Mark

That would be sad if it's true, but at the same time, I thought she had body guards and enough eyes on her that it would be difficult to rape her in a public place.

I don't know why, but I feel so sad for her in any case. I wish she had a friend who'd be there for her.

Sanne

Quote:

wow if that's true, that's horrible, and I'm not surprised she's losing it! She was doing pretty bad, but I'm shocked by the whole head shavind thing! I feel soo sorry for her, I wish someone was there to give her a hug!
ssad.gif

GalleyGirl

:-( I was hoping the head shaving was a symbolic spiritual act, like a ritual cleansing and starting over.

little teaser

raped? in a club, hows that possible with no one seeing.
i hope not, after all she has been through with kevin and the paparazzi she probley does feel raped.

Raerae

Quote:
Yeah, scuttlebutt is she was raped in a club and is freaking out trying to figure out how to handle it.

True or not it's the best PR angle anyone could ask for given the circumstances.

Poor Brit =(

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
raped? in a club, hows that possible with no one seeing.
i hope not, after all she has been through with kevin and the paparazzi she probley does feel raped.

Story is it happened in a bathroom/backroom.
True?
I dunno.
I agree w/RaeRae though, poor her if it's true.

GalleyGirl

How awful if its true...and whats even more awful is that if it is true, there will be definitely idiots out there who will be saying she "deserved" it because of her behavior :-(