How long does it normally take you to apply your makeup?

Dark_Phoenix

30 mins usually.
I get up at six, shower, dry my hair and it's 7 am. Then eat breakfast (we can go to common dining for breakfast but most don't... just use the house kitchen), and watch part of the news. Put on make-up at 7:30 until 8 am (concealer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blush, curl eyelashes, etc..). Get dressed and to class by 8:30.

jenii

Takes me like five minutes to do something simple. If eyeliner's involved? Closer to 10. I suck with eyeliner.

freaksinunif0rm

I'd say anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour.

I put on a lot (lotion, base, foundation, shadow, glitter, mascara, powder, blush, powder....@.@)

Kimberleigh

During the week for work, I usually do concealer (as needed), foundation, blush, 1-2 e/s (nothing advanced), liner, mascara. It takes me about 15-20 minutes. On the weekends, I take my time. It takes me about 25-35 minutes depending on what I'm doing with my eyes.

zaralovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korms
Nowadays when I'm working my make-up only takes me about 2 minutes (quickly define my brows and whack some lip balm on). I work at a Hospital and I think that wearing make-up there is kinda icky. I used to wear a full face of foundation for work but I just get too greasy and sweaty running around all day and I think it's disgusting when you're in a clinical setting to have make-up sliding down your face!

For a night out I can take up to an hour, I like to have a little break between applying to each area so I don't feel rushed and I like to leave time for my foundation to sink in before applying powder. It's a really realxing experience for me to have the time to do my make-up properly. I feel a whole lot better when I go out if I know I've spent more time on it, it's quite theraputic!

Ha,I'm the same way...I love having loads of time to do my make-up.It's an important process...can't be rushed lol!That's just for a night out though.On a regular day..I'm usually in a rush so it'll take about 10-15mins tops..foundation,concealer,e/s,eyeliner,mascara,bronzer..done!

liquidsirenhoney

sadly it takes me about 15-20 minutes.....but i get up super early so i rush, and yes that is a full face. but on my days off or when i have time i like to take aobut 30 minutes and make sure i'm polished.