How long would your tops/ dresses last ?

Holy Rapture

Okie, honestly, I don't know if this really goes here, but, anyhow ... How long do you think your tops/ dresses would last, if you were not to repeat any of them in any whichever way ?
graucho.gif
I mean they would finish eventually n the repeat session would start
th_wink3.gif
... Haha

Like I joined my new job in September and have still not repeated a top/ dress to office, yay me
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Lucky me i can only wear a lab coat to work ^_^.

My mom worked for the bank for 30 years as a loan officer and over the years she accumulated a huge walk in closet filled of clothes. I'd say as long as you have outfits that can mix and match for 2 weeks your fine
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

i wear the same stuff alot. I have 2 closets filled with clothes, but i really think if you wear different tops with different pants/sweaters/jewlery etc, it looks different.

xsnowwhite

I have like no clothes. I can probably go maybe 2 weeks tops without eventually having to repeat tops. Bottoms i can go like 3 days haha.

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
Lab coat, like really ??
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
I wish I could do that!! Really cool actually ... You in research or somethin ?
smiles.gif

yahh i research in a lab, i do pharmaceutical stuff with various health diseases
ssad.gif
. but i remember when i was growing up i wanted to find a job where i needed to dress nicely everyday so it would give me an excuse to buy clothes often LOL.

Simply Elegant

Probably 5 or 6 months. But I don't like everything I own so I don't end up going that long without repeating outfits.

kaliraksha

Yeah, it's bad... probably a good... 3-4 months. However, I tend to wear what I love at the moment so in that rotation about 3-4 weeks.

georgiabarredo

thank god i don't have to dress up for work! i throw on a pair of scrubs and sneakers and call it a day... i have A LOT of pairs tho... considering we're only supposed to wear navy blue ones!

3jane

I tend to wear the same things over and over while some things sit neglected in my closet. But with different mixing/matching and accessories, it's not quite the same as repeating outfits...

jinxii

I could probably go 3 months easily without repeating.. that is if I actually Liked to wear all of the clothes I own. lol theres so many items of clothing and even shoes I have that are brand spanking new.. tags,stickers everything, that I dont even touch.
makes me think of how much money I actually waste.

florabundance

Not very long at all. I'm "working class", yet I buy clothes/shoes as though i'm rich. Which means a few very nice things every so often. Retrospectively, that's a really stupid way to spend money, I wish I was a smarter shopper..
This thread got me depressed!! lol

Zoffe

I wear the same clothes a lot. I have soooooo much clothes but idk... I guess I just have my favorites
winks.gif

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
I wear the same clothes a lot. I have soooooo much clothes but idk... I guess I just have my favorites
winks.gif

thats how i am! i have SO many clothes, i COULD go about 2-3 months without repeating, but i dont wear/like alot of my clothes, or just not in the mood to wear something lol. So i repeat what is my favorites at the time.

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
yahh i research in a lab, i do pharmaceutical stuff with various health diseases
ssad.gif
. but i remember when i was growing up i wanted to find a job where i needed to dress nicely everyday so it would give me an excuse to buy clothes often LOL.

Haha ... Things rarely turn out the way we dream of as kids, eh ?
yes.gif
You got a fascinating job there though!

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxii
I could probably go 3 months easily without repeating.. that is if I actually Liked to wear all of the clothes I own. lol theres so many items of clothing and even shoes I have that are brand spanking new.. tags,stickers everything, that I dont even touch.
makes me think of how much money I actually waste.

lol.gif
th_LMAO.gif
I guess that happens with each one of us!! Some things jus sit pretty in the closet, poor lil cuties
cutey.gif
or not
winks.gif

Latest posts