how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

geeko

Keep some of mine in this muji plastic drawer and some on my table top and some in the drawer, Riri Woo, Pleasurebomb and Talk that Talk are also in the wooden drawer... not pictured here . I didn't know I will accumulate to 100 plus lipsticks considering i am not THAT much into lipsticks. My main weakness is blushers / cheek products / highlighters which i am trying to cut down :X I think i m slowly becoming a lippie addict esp for Hot pinks XD and magentas

Mineralized and huggable lipsticks plus a few more lippies from Fantasy of flowers and pink couture in my wooden drawer

In all, I have about 160 plus mac lipsticks. Yeah.

If u wanna count in lipglosses, I have about 120 lipglosses from MAC. I never knew i would become a lippie unconsciously. I keep tellin people I am not a lippie addict but recently in the past 1 yr, I've found myself to be buying quite a number of MAC lippies as compared to previously XD I dun keep backups, coz i have hardly used up a lippie except for one colour called Bare slimshine which has now been discontnued

Periodinan

Been a while since I updated. I'm at 58 of MAC alone and not including backups of some colors....I'm scared to count all the other brands lol
Keep some of mine in this muji plastic drawer and some on my table top and some in the drawer Mineralized and huggable lipsticks plus a few more lippies from Fantasy of flowers and pink couture in my wooden  drawer In all, I have about 160 plus mac lipsticks. Yeah.
Wow, I am jealous of your collections :eyelove:

Dominique33

Keep some of mine in this muji plastic drawer and some on my table top and some in the drawer, Riri Woo, Pleasurebomb and Talk that Talk are also in the wooden drawer... not pictured here . I didn't know I will accumulate to 100 plus lipsticks considering i am not THAT much into lipsticks. My main weakness is blushers / cheek products / highlighters which i am trying to cut down :X I think i m slowly becoming a lippie addict esp for Hot pinks XD and magentas

Mineralized and huggable lipsticks plus a few more lippies from Fantasy of flowers and pink couture in my wooden drawer

In all, I have about 160 plus mac lipsticks. Yeah.

If u wanna count in lipglosses, I have about 120 lipglosses from MAC. I never knew i would become a lippie unconsciously. I keep tellin people I am not a lippie addict but recently in the past 1 yr, I've found myself to be buying quite a number of MAC lippies as compared to previously XD I dun keep backups, coz i have hardly used up a lippie except for one colour called Bare slimshine which has now been discontnued
Gorgeous collection !
eyelove.gif
I have around 70 MAC lippies and I cannot stop wanting more but 160 well
thud.gif
thud.gif
and 120 glosses !
thud.gif

MorbidMermaiden

I actually only have one MAC lipstick and that's Candy Yum Yum from when it first became permanent. I prefer to shop at drugstores for the most part but I'll occasionally indulge if it's something really special.

Amby79

Wow, I am having an OCD-gasm over that container, where did you find it???
I got it from glambeautybox.com and I love it If I wasn't supposed to post a link sorry Oh and a warning... I did not pay the full price lol and you'll see why I mentioned that once you visit the site.
Wow, I am jealous of your collections :eyelove:
Lol thanks but I know I need to finish at least ine....soon!!! Lol its getting out of control!

indiekicks

Only three. Ruby Woo, Dangerous, and some neon pink that I bought years ago as a kid with a Macy's gift card and no clue about makeup lol.

SassyPeach

Since I'm not a big lipstick wearer I don't have very many in general but I do love MAC lipsticks. I currently have 5 and am wanting a few more.

Have
Syrup
Plumful
Modesty
Fanfare
Mystical (LE)

Want
Viva Glam V
Sea Sheer
Midimauve
Sweetie

DarylandCarole

For the first time I counted mine. I have 137 total lipsticks, a few are Nars and UD. I'm guessing that 115 are MAC ones. I'm almost finished with 5, so the number will go down, but all of the a Fall collex will bring it back up.:yahoo:

leahrenae

60+ (not including what's in my kit)
it'll increase with this new matte lippie collection coming in the fall

shopandconquer

I purchased my first MAC lippy in April of this year and now I'm up to 12.

1. RiRi Boy - purchased on eBay for a king's ransom
ssad.gif

2. Up The Amp
3. Lovelorn
4. Heroine
5. Flat Out Fabulous
6. Freckletone
7. Cosmo
8. Lady Danger
9. Craving
10. Chatterbox
11. Snob
12. Dodgy Girl

MelroseLuvsMkup

I purchased my first MAC lippy in April of this year and now I'm up to 12. 1. RiRi Boy - purchased on eBay for a king's ransom :( 2. Up The Amp 3. Lovelorn 4. Heroine 5. Flat Out Fabulous 6. Freckletone 7. Cosmo 8. Lady Danger 9. Craving 10. Chatterbox 11. Snob 12. Dodgy Girl
And I'm sure it will continue to grow hon. So many beautiful collections coming out.

shopandconquer

I purchased my first MAC lippy in April of this year and now I'm up to 12.

1. RiRi Boy - purchased on EBay for a king's ransom :-/
2. Up The Amp
3. Lovelorn
4. Heroine
5. Flat Out Fabulous
6. Freckletone
7. Cosmo
8. Lady Danger
9. Craving
10. Chatterbox
11. Snob
12. Dodgy Girl

Sadly, I already have a want list of about 40 lippies organized by color.... :shock:

Periodinan

I started my collection in january, so far i have 13 :) 1. kinda sexy 2. Brick o la 3. velvet teddy 4. brave 5. ruby woo 6. verve 7. please me 8. mystical 9. toying around 10. up the amp 11. girl about town 12. vegas volt 13. roxo Can't wait for the new LEs - especially the one with the matte lipsticks :p
Update: they're 19 now :) 14. Captive 15. Exclusive Event 16. Glam 17. Dodgy Girl 18. Kelly Yum Yum 19. Heroine :love: