how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

Periodinan

I haven't tried it on before but I think I'll pick it up when I go to get rebel! For the longest time I thought purple lipstick wouldn't suit me (mostly because I had a very pigmented purple lipgloss from Lancome that just looked awful and ended up all over my teeth in two minutes) but after I tried Goddess of the Sea I now love purple lipsticks!!! What kind pf eye look did you do with Heroine?
When I used Heroine I just put on some mascara and nothing else. You could definitely also use an eyeliner with it but I wouldn't do a too dramatic look (to be honest for an everyday look I always just use mascara on my eyes).
I really like Lancome's Doll Eyes Mascara (waterproof) - have you tried that one before? IMO that's the best mascara... I always use it with a lash curler and these two things just make my lashes so long and they stay like that all day.
When the AA Collection came out I tried on GOTS but I didn't buy it. I am not sure if I regret it or not... However I bought Mystical and I love that one :)

Periodinan

@Periodinan Btw, I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you
heart.gif

I am already feeling better so hopefully in a few days my cold will be gone completely (and I can put on some lipstick again - yay!) :)

mango13

When I used Heroine I just put on some mascara and nothing else. You could definitely also use a liner with it but I wouldn't do a too dramatic look (to be honest for an everyday look I always just use mascara on my eyes).
I really like Lancome's Doll Eyes Mascara (waterproof) - have you tried that one before? IMO that's the best mascara... I always use it with a lash curler and these two things just make my lashes so long and they stay like that all day.
When the AA Collection came out I tried on GOTS but I didn't buy it. I am not sure if I regret it or not... However I bought Mystical and I love that one :)
I've tried Doll Eyes (not the waterproof) I loved the effect of it but for some reason mine started flaking after a month and then I also tried the Hypnose Drama and that started flaking after a month and a half. Maybe I just got ones from bad batches. How long does your waterproof one last? Do you have trouble removing it at the end of the day? I also bought Mystical but with one swipe it almost the same color as my lips but after a few swipes definitely becomes more pigmented and it's a nice "natural" lipstick for me.

Periodinan

I've tried Doll Eyes (not the waterproof) I loved the effect of it but for some reason mine started flaking after a month and then I also tried the Hypnose Drama and that started flaking after a month and a half. Maybe I just got ones from bad batches. How long does your waterproof one last? Do you have trouble removing it at the end of the day? I also bought Mystical but with one swipe it almost the same color as my lips but after a few swipes definitely becomes more pigmented and it's a nice "natural" lipstick for me.
Oh, sorry to hear that your Lancome mascaras have all started flaking... Mine didn't do that
001_unsure.gif

I put it on in the morning (about 7-8 a.m) and it lasts until I go to bed - on a normal work/university day it stays on my lashes the whole day (at the end of the day my lashes don't look exactly like they did in the morning but they still look good).
No, I don't have any trouble removing it - of course it is not as easy to remove as a "normal" mascara but if you find the right remover it comes off easily (I use one by Nivea which is for waterproof mascara; I have got a sample of one of Lancome's removers, this one is also a great, but more expensive ;) )
I tend to use Mystical with half-red lipliner, this makes the color a little darker and it lasts longer :)

mango13

Oh, sorry to hear that your Lancome mascaras have all started flaking... Mine didn't do that
001_unsure.gif

I put it on in the morning (about 7-8 a.m) and it lasts until I go to bed - on a normal work/university day it stays on my lashes the whole day (at the end of the day my lashes don't look exactly like they did in the morning but they still look good).
No, I don't have any trouble removing it - of course it is not as easy to remove as a "normal" mascara but if you find the right remover it comes off easily (I use one by Nivea which is for waterproof mascara; I have got a sample of one of Lancome's removers, this one is also a great, but more expensive ;) )
I tend to use Mystical with half-red lipliner, this makes the color a little darker and it lasts longer :)
That sounds pretty! I think I'll give Lancome mascaras another go.

allthingsglam

Me too I really don't like Lancôme mascara because on me its flake city but they do have a new one out with a interesting wand that I was checking out yesterday

mango13

Me too I really don't like Lancôme mascara because on me its flake city but they do have a new one out with a interesting wand that I was checking out yesterday
I was also looking at the new one... it looks so interesting. I kind of want to try it. Are you going to try it? I hope it's awesome because I would be really sad if it started flaking on me after a month.

allthingsglam

I was also looking at the new one... it looks so interesting. I kind of want to try it. Are you going to try it? I hope it's awesome because I would be really sad if it started flaking on me after a month.
I'm not sure yet but I have not had good luck with Lancôme mascara but I always hope they improved and its something about that new one got me wanting to buy

mango13

I'm not sure yet but I have not had good luck with Lancôme mascara but I always hope they improved and its something about that new one got me wanting to buy
If you do end up buying please let me know how it goes. I'm so curious but I'm worried that it's going to be a flop... or maybe it will end up being HG mascara.

Albicoccola

1.Russian Red 2.Ronnie Red 3.Cockney 4.Chili 5.Lady Danger 6.Viva Glam I 7.Fresh Moroccan 8.Syrup 9.Candy Yum Yum 10.Crosswires 11.Mehr And I really want Captive and Creme in Your Coffee... And maybe about a hundred others :p

Jumping Mice

Woah, I didn't think anyone would be in the triple digits! My collection is tiny because I don't wear lipstick very much, I'm more of a stain and gloss type of gal. - Prince Noir (my very first MAC lipstick) - Media -Pure Heroine - Smoked Purple - Cyber - Black Knight - Ladybug - Viva Glam Gaga I I don't even know why I bought that last one. I'm not a Gaga fan and I had a feeling the light pink would look terrible on me - and it does. Oh well. In my defense, I bought it online and it was before I really understood undertones.

ohsoamazin

As of now I have 23 and I just started buying Mac lipsticks last year because I was always a lip gloss girl then I purchased Ruby Woo and Smoke Purple as my first two lipsticks. Once I started all these wonderful collections came out and I became addicted! Lol but I mostly have matte and retro matte finishes besides Goddess of the Sea and Viva Glam Rihanna because I feel matte looks better on me.

LouGarner

As of now I have 23 and I just started buying Mac lipsticks last year because I was always a lip gloss girl then I purchased Ruby Woo and Smoke Purple as my first two lipsticks. Once I started all these wonderful collections came out and I became addicted! Lol but I mostly have matte and retro matte finishes besides Goddess of the Sea and Viva Glam Rihanna because I feel matte looks better on me.
do you have heroine? It would look great on you

Latest posts