how many MAC lipsticks do you own?

Kristin Bacon

Not less than 200 but not more than 250?? i should count again.... not counting bu which i have quit a few also. its an insane number.

jepooh05

Not less than 200!! O.M.G
jawdrop.gif

Girlybeautyxo

Woah some of you have tons! I'm sure I'll join you someday Right now I have 21 but one is on its way to me so I guess I have 22!

Kristin Bacon

Not less than 200!! O.M.G
jawdrop.gif
haha yes i have an addiction. bought soooooo many between winter and summer it hiked the number way up there. plus i have enough b2m containers to get two more when i get to the mall. next week i will have to take them out and count again. its a big project.

sweeteternity

36 - Trying to stay under 40!

I have: Heroine, Flat Out Fabulous, Rebel, So Scarlet, Red She Said, All Fired Up, Relentlessly Red, Dangerous, Lady Danger, Vegas Volt, Crosswires, Razzledazzler, Girl About Town, Daddy’s Little Girl, Pink Pigeon, Candy Yum Yum, Chatterbox, Flamingo, Lavender Whip, Lollipop Lovin', Unlimited, Lush Life, Betty Bright, Ronnie Red, A Rose Romance, Brave, Syrup, Lovin’ It, Craving, Speed Dial, Lovelorn, Snob, Marquise D, Hue, Hug Me, Crème de Nude.

Kristin Bacon

36 - Trying to stay under 40!

I have: Heroine, Flat Out Fabulous, Rebel, So Scarlet, Red She Said, All Fired Up, Relentlessly Red, Dangerous, Lady Danger, Vegas Volt, Crosswires, Razzledazzler, Girl About Town, Daddy’s Little Girl, Pink Pigeon, Candy Yum Yum, Chatterbox, Flamingo, Lavender Whip, Lollipop Lovin', Unlimited, Lush Life, Betty Bright, Ronnie Red, A Rose Romance, Brave, Syrup, Lovin’ It, Craving, Speed Dial, Lovelorn, Snob, Marquise D, Hue, Hug Me, Crème de Nude.
i have almost all of these and love them!! Didnt get marquise D, lollipop lovin, a rose romance, lovin it, or a few of the reds, but the rest i adore.

I own 12. Sometimes colors just look too close to each other to justify purchasing more than one in the same range.
OMG 200 lipsticks? How do you find time to use them before they go bad? o_O

AnitaK

LOL i need to clear a spot and lay them all out and take a pic!!! it is insane. im a lipstick addict!! also need to count my lipglosses. almost all mac.
That will definitely be something to see. They will look so pretty all lined up! Lol!
dothewave.gif
I think I have 10 lipglosses. I am now starting out!

naayla2012

Just recieved Pleasure bomb, Betty bright, RIRI Woo & up the amp! Even tho I paid wel over retail for the first 3 but it was worth it x

Latest posts