17. Dodgy Girl
18. Kelly Yum Yum
19. Heroine
20. Good Kisser
21. Hearts Aflame
love.gif

angie67

Not that many, most of them limited edtion :

Apres chic, Dish it up, Ever hip, Cut a caper, Goddess of the sea, Innocence beware, Feed the senses, Watch me simmer, Riri Woo, Party Parrot and I'm probably forgetting one or two.

I've been into MAC for a few years but there are so many collections, I just can't focus on the permanent items !

CarmenK

I have about 50 at the moment, and only 1 BU lipstick which is dodgy girl. I bought a majority of them this year especially with the latest collections and actually most of them are from b2m's from the past 3 years that I've been wearing mac. I don't think I could deal with a collection larger than this because I have a lot of favorites and don't want to forget about wearing them so hopefully It doesn't get too out of control the rest of the year lol

jennyap

Scarily, I'm up to 49 - 18 months ago I just had 10!! Almost all LE. My updated list 1. Venus 2. Oh Oh Oh 3. Tangerine Drem 4. Tart & Trendy 5. Flamingo 6. Feed the Senses 7. Plumful 8. Dreaming Dahlia 9. Snapdragon 10. Heavenly Hybrid 11. Siren Song 12. Glamourdaze 13. Outrageously Fun 14. Apres Chic 15. Lavender Whip 16. Prepare for Pleasure 17. Morning Rose 18. Goddess of the Sea 19. Pre-Raphaelite 20. You've Got It 21. Haute Altitude 22. Dark Deed 23. Happy Go Lucky 24. Red Balloon (+BU) 25. Toying Around 26. Ruby 27. Roxo 28. Pure Heroine 29. Hot Chocolate 30. Daddy's Little Girl 31. Just a Bite 32. Private Party 33. Strong Woman 34. Party Parrot 35. Ronnie Red 36. Sounds Like Noise 37. Pleasurebomb 38. Punk Couture 39. Instigator 40. Mangrove 41. Dodgy Girl 42. Nocturnal Instincts (+BU) 43. RiRi Woo 44. Grande Dame 45. Dreaminess 46. Midnight Mambo 47. Commotion 48. What a Feeling 49. Yield to Love (on order...)

gina12345

I plead the 5th
I would also like to add that these lipsticks are like Legos they multiply when no one is looking.

Glamstylz

And here I was thinking I was something special because I have 46 of them...but umm I go in shame as you have me well whooped at this point.. Lol! I have tried other lipsticks but always fall back to Mac.. Smh

Latest posts