How much do you spend a month on make-up?

Shadowy Lady

it really depends, it can be $30 or $300 lol! I'm not spending as much on makeup lately though. I decided I have waaaay too much

elegant-one

I agree - I would never want it in stone what I spend on makeup/skincare
lol.gif
it is the internet
greengrin.gif

xKiKix

i used to set no limit to myself, but i havent really been spending more than around $40 - $50... so its not too bad right now, really cuts down on the unnecessary items.

bellaxo812

I would say on average, at least $100 a month. However, if the BF saw what I spent in the month of April, uuhweee, he would probably faint lol. It was my birthday month and I just kept buying myself presents, because I REALLY REALLY needed that blush...and that lipstick...oh yeah, and I NEED a new 15 pro palette and 15 new shadows to fill it
graucho.gif

The month of May was more about stocking up my kit, so I don't think the BF should know about this one either...

But I PROMISE I won't spend as much in June...I'll try...hopefully all goes well lol

Meisje

I am currently not buying anything. I can replace staples, which include ColorStay foundation (which I bought 2 months ago, it'll last me a year), Voluminous mascara, and face powder. I ran out of mascara last month so I bought one for $7 at WalMart. I am not set to run out of any staples, so I won't be buying anything this month.

Other than that, I'm on a strict budget and I'm not buying anything. I inventoried my makeup, and honestly, I have one of pretty much every color (thanks to my Coastal Scents palette) and I have a really great selection of makeup, thanks to some clever buys in the past from Specktra-ites thinning their stashes. So I'm concentrating on saving every penny I can for now.

It's actually wonderful to come here and read about the stuff you guys buy --- I get a lot of vicarious joy from it
th_DANCE.gif

tacobelle88

i think i spend anywhere from $100-$200 and yes i confess i do have an addiction and hence im on a makeup ban

equus18

I don't shop for makeup on a regular basis. However, I do belong to MUA so I don't know if that counts.

My 9 y.o. son keeps me in check though when we go to the mall. If I start looking at makeup, he whines "Why do you get to buy makeup but I don't get to buy games or toys?!" LOL So, that is my wake-up call and I turn away empty-handed LOL

DarkGlamourXO

I don't buy makeup every single month. I've never spent over $50 at a time buying it either lol. I usually just buy 1 or two new items (like a new blush and a shadow)and I'm happy for awhile. Of course if I could I'm sure I'd buy everything in sight but I can't lol. I love shopping for clothes, hair products, nail polish, and bath/body/skin care products also though so I have to budget every obsession in with my extra money lol.