How often do you buy MAC??

jess98765

This is so terrible, i find myself buying so much MAC - almost at least one thing a week!! how often do people buy mac- please tell me i'm not the only compulsive buyer out there. it's so crazy cos every time i walk into my MAC store (which isn't very hard seeing how i live down the road from it), i find myself coming out the store with a bag of something.... ARGH!! this is killing my wallet!!

CaliKris

Im with you...at least once a week. BF's dad is in the Hopsital in Los Angeles, so we are up there every weekend and I usually walk to the Pro Store just to get out. Hes been there for 2 months, so I have been at the Pro Store every weekend for the past 2 months pretty much! =\

jasper17

You're definitely not the only one! For a while, I was going to the MAC store or counter and/ or ordering off the website a couple times a week. Now I go a little less frequently and I only order from the website when a new collection comes out but still... It's hard to refrain, that's for sure!

~jessica

mac_obsession

I buy at least once a week whether it be from mac, ebay (mac item generally) or sephora, or lancome...God Im so bad :\

moonrevel

*Usually* I only buy when there's new stuff out, because it sort of gives me an excuse to go to the MAC counter (even if I don't buy the new stuff, but buy something existing), though if I am having a bad day, I will go, which is more often some months than others. Since school started, trips have become almost weekly, particularly when I walk into our office and my classmates say, "you're pretty stressed out today...maybe you should go downtown to the MAC counter."

PrimpinKitty

I'm bad. I buy every time i walk past the counter--and I work at the mall so that's pretty often. There's just so much I NEED, and my credit card's right there! I should leave it at home...

mz_fallenstarz

Dont worry haha Ive accumulated way too much in a short amount of time since Ive been home ill haha I went from like 5 e/s to close to 40 in like 2 months hee hee =D but ive slowed down a lil but I always get a lil somethin wen I go to my local counter!

Renee

I only go when a new collection comes out or when I've run out of something. But even if I don't NEED anything I go take a look and chat with my favorite artists. The sad thing is that they know me by name, whether it be in person or on the phone! Yikes!

Shoe Crazy

I have been trying to only buy once a new collection is released but lately everytime I get paid if I am not going to the counter I am ordering online (I tend to order a lot online its a terrible addiction) So if I am not buying everyweek I am buying every 2 weeks.

Luxurious

when i see a mac store, i go in. i don't see mac very often but one day in a month i buy s.th. i drive in a city and buy what i need or don't have. a other colour, too. i buy what i want but that's bad for my wallet, too. i buy i a month 2-3 things.

mjacqueline

I try to control myself so its usually once a month when I go shopping. But if I go more often or is around the area, my mind starts thinking about what I need to have. I'm sick. I spent at least $100 everytime.

kradge79

I *try* to only buy once a month or so. My budget is pretty tight right now. I'm not always successful at the once a month thing, though. I was proud of myself though, the other day I had to buy my grandma some MAC brush cleaner, and I didn't buy myself anything. I think that was a definite first.

72Cosmo

I've really been trying to cut back and go only when the new collections are released I don't have near the collection some have here, however I have lots of clinique and estee GWP. I need to go through my drawer and throw out the stuff I will never use. Their eyeshadows cant' compare to MAC and I never reach for them. Does anyone else have trouble getting rid of things?

shygirl

A big purchase every other month or so. I think my biggest haul ever will be this upcoming holiday collection.

Cruella

<sigh> Not as much as I would like. Most of the time I get really excited about a new collection and then I see it and I convince myself I don't really need it. I have already warned my husband about the Holiday items that I must have.

pinkmilk

I usually ask my bf to get me something when i see or hear good things about a product from specktra. He lives right next to a MAC store. Its sooooo bad... I've spent WAY too much money on a lot of stuff i prolly dont really really need. Ive gone to the Pro store in sf about 3 times in the past month.

man... def. killing my wallet!

Joke

Whenever I see a MAC store and I try to see them a lot
smiles.gif

pink__grapefruit

During the summer i was buying a 80 dollar haul every week. Keep in your mindthat i'm only 14 years old, and i'm pretty much broke now. But lately i've been only buying collections, and i'm saving my money for the ProStore sometime thisfall
smiles.gif

Only 4 days till my bday which = money which = MAC!

Latest posts