How often do you buy MAC??

Welps!! Since I work less than a mile away from the F/S store so I was going once a wk spending at least $100/wk... But now my boyfriend is paying for my MAC habit, so I guess with him paying for it now its at least $300-400/month... depends on how happy he is that week. LOL

Katja

Well, the frequency of purchasing MAC products has certainly increased since I became a member here. In the past 6 months, I've probably been to the MAC store 1-3 times a month. Before this time, I'd only shop there once every 2-3 months.

User40

I try to keep it to one haul per month. However, for some reason I don't like buying it in one big purchase. If they're on different receipts, from different stores, somehow the total doesn't seem as bad!
devil.gif
I know, go figure!
werd.gif

summer6310

I buy about once a month. I am only into some particular style and I haven't been suck into the LE too mcuh(well, Barbie is one of the collection that is hard to resist, haha) Thank god I am not a big e/s person, there are soooooo many e/s to buy. I am a blush person tho... I told myself blush selection are much more limited than e/s, there are only so many shade you can buy...
graucho.gif

cacaptitsa

i buy whenever a new collection comes out, well, only the ones i like, especially pigments
smiles.gif
and when i have a little extra cash i go down and get stuff from the permanent line which is on my buy-slowly-to-expand-collection wishlist.
greengrin.gif

stellarx1587

It was every few months at first cause I was broke before, but once my income started increasing I bought more frequently. For a short period of time I started buying almost every few days. You know... a little here... a little there. Then it started to taper off to once a week. Now its more like once a month or whenever a new collection launches. I got to the point where I pretty much have almost everything from the perm line so there really isnt a reason for me to buy unless its from a new collection.

Beachgrl07

I buy something at least once a month so my collection is growing slowly though it has "blossomed" thanks to all my swap on MUA! I trying to keep away from the new Barbie collection!

coachkitten

I usually buy from every new collection. It seems that since they come out with new collections so often that all my staple MAC products get neglected so I don't by those too often.
I buy waaaay more than I should but I guess there are worse addictions!
smiles.gif
(At least that is what I tell myself!)

Sti43

I'd say just about every week. I visit my counter about twice a month, spending usually around 100-150$ each time. I go to CCO about twice a month as well, and spend about 50-100$. I also go to Sephora twice a month too. And I'm spending about 75$ there.

It's an addiction!

suciarubia

When I first got into MAC (about 10 years ago), I went crazy and bought hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. My collection grew to nearly 100 shadows, many glosses & lipsticks, MSFs, etc. Then, I just became disinterested. No longer had the desire to visit forums/blogs to get a sneak peek of upcoming collections, stopping going to my local counter. Guess I figured I had everything I could possibly need, and realized it would take forever to use up everything I already had, so why even look into anything new?

AnitaK

I started to purchase MAC a couple years ago but it was only last year when I started to buy fun stuff like lipsticks and eyeshadows from them. Once that happened, I would buy probably once or twice a month. It would be variable because sometimes I may only buy a lipstick or 2 and other times, it would be a bunch of stuff. The collections don't exactly help my case either...lol!

Rebecca88

I purchase 1x month and I try to keep it at max $150 or so, I like to buy everything at once, I find I have a better grasp of what I have purchased and how much I have spent that way. I also love me some Chanel so :shock: poor wallet. I also don't want to go overboard and lose the specialness, sometimes when you go overboard you can lose interest,and I definitely do not want that to happen. :eyelove:

dilmadoll

I went in like once around the holidays and i feel like I've been going like once a week since! i work near by a MAC store and it's just a short walk away. I go in swatch some things and fall in love. i'm trying to build my collection
lol.gif
but I'm starting to like the build your own palette and working on making palettes that work well with my skin throughout the winter tones / summer tans! I've tried to buy only ONE thing when I go but usually buy like two lipsticks and a shadow :p

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Normally, about once or twice a month or whenever there's a new collection I'm interested in... but sometimes I could go a couple of months without buying anything from MAC.

Jayjayy

Meh, maybe once or twice a month. If I'm feeling uninspired, or think my collection is missing a staple item or color I'll go to MAC. They are good for staple products I know I'll use regularly. I rarely indulge in the collection rush but love their standard line. And brushes! I'm slowly but surely collecting their brushes.

Jayjayy

I try to keep it to one haul per month. However, for some reason I don't like buying it in one big purchase. If they're on different receipts, from different stores, somehow the total doesn't seem as bad!
devil.gif
I know, go figure!
werd.gif
girlhaha.gif
When I have a ton of receipts laying around I start to feel so guilty lol. They could all be for $1 and I start freaking out like "I'm spending like a fool!"