No kidding. I'll be 49 in 3 months
winks.gif
I have a 28 yr. old son
yes.gif

rbella rocks...funny as can be
tong.gif

she does! she does!
clap.gif

But come on, i smell some cheats here! 48? Come on, i've seen the pics.. thats incredible you look better than that hollywood stars. no lie.

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorMeMac
16...gee I feel like a kid compared to you guys T__T

You should, because you are!! But, that's not a bad thing. For instance, I'm so out of touch I have no clue what the hell T__T means. Is that a face? I see this all the time.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
she does! she does!
clap.gif

But come on, i smell some cheats here! 48? Come on, i've seen the pics.. thats incredible you look better than that hollywood stars. no lie.

She always makes me crack up
tong.gif

No, seriously hun!...no cheating no photoshop no botox nothing
th_dunno.gif

*blushes*
blush-anim-cl.gif
Thank You most kindly for the generous compliment dear
winks.gif

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
No kidding. I'll be 49 in 3 months
winks.gif
I have a 28 yr. old son
yes.gif

rbella rocks...funny as can be
tong.gif

I don't believe you.
nope.gif
You look so dang good!

Sorry for double posts, my multi-quote click isn't working for some reason...

Sanayhs

21, yo! I don't get carded basically ever (and never have been carded much... even at 17
tong.gif
). Plus, a bunch of my friends forget how old I am and think I'm older (I'm younger than most of them, often by a few years). Hell, even my own father said something about me being a 22 year old the other day! I know that's only a year's difference in that case, but it's my DAD!

clslvr6spd

I will be 22 in September & the bo will be 27 in Oct.
Shhh...It's nice having another Libra be your lover!
tong.gif

hr44

24... my favorite number!!!!!

but that will change in November. It's all gooooodddd. =)

PolyphonicLove

I'm 18. But I still have stories...

Once, a kid was getting egged on by his friends to talk to me [I was 16 at the time] and the dude said, "NO! She a grown woman!" I'm like LOL WTF. Cos he was like 8 or something. And last year, when I was 17, some lady guessed me and my Beau's ages at 22 and 25. Wishful thinking. When I was 11, this creepy guy came on to me; at 14, some dudes said I was sexy [wtf I was little you assholes]. And I think when I was...13? A nice looking older guy walked up to me, and asked me how old I was. When I told him, he looked at me again, and walked away. Good guy, he was. :p