How old are you?

Monica22

21, Birthday December 2 SOo be 22 This year!!
Some Girl my mom knows said i looked like i was 12 i was like are fucking kidding me that's A BIT YOUNG.. hahah
Nobodys EVER said i looked 12

I get carded Every now and than!

User93

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Im only 19

yay, me too!

I normally look 19 i believe, though make-up makes me look older sometimes, but look, once i was working at the reception desk at some exposition, and every visitor had to fill the form and get a badge. So most were about 25-40 year old. But then there come 3 teenagers about 14-15 with their filled papers, and they thought they gonna make some fun, so in the name they put "Ch3aR3r CS 1.6". My co-worker was like WTF is that? So i took paper from her, give them back and say "ok, im glad you play counter strike, how go fill it the normal way". They go 3 steps away and i hear them talking "OMG dude she knows counter strike, how come, she's old". haha i was all dressed in white shirt, black skirt, looking official and all. That was hilarious, 14 years old thought im an oldster :/

littleinkpot

27 - 28 in 12 days.
yahoo.gif

xxManBeaterxx

im 22 married with 1 kid, i feel like im 45, yay pharm school -_- about to give me high blood pressure and diabetes from all the stress, but i look 16, yeah go asian genes, i get carded when i try to buy a rated R movie, and people think my 4 year old is my little sister

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratbc
28 and I still get carded for R-rated movies

HAHAHA!!! a couple weeks ago my husband and I went to the movies...he paid (he is 25), they asked him how old i was, they seriously made me show my ID..lol..i'm 27....when i was pregnant with my daughter, I always got asked what high school i went to...i was always a little offened at that, oh well..lol

trammie

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
I'm 20. I wish I looked younger, people think I'm much older than I really am.

ssad.gif

LoL Me too! I guess its the asian in us. People never know what age we are! Apparantly I've looked in my 20's since high school!

I'll be 21 in May! Yess!

DixieHellcat

eep! Am I too old to be here? lol. I'm 45! People never think I am over 35 though...I could say it's because of my raving good looks, but I think it's more likely because I act like a nut.
greengrin.gif