• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How To Flawlessly Cover Acne, Blemishes and Skin Discolorations!

OohJeannie

Great Tut!...also good for covering freckles
smiles.gif

foxykita143

Oh my gosh, thank you! I tried this yesterday and my face really really looked flawless and it was NOT caked out in the least. Also, thanks for the tip about warming the concealer. I have the same one (mine is NC42) and I always had problems since it was a little dry and kind of hard to work with but after heating it a little with my blow dryer it really made it go on so smooth.

VeganChick

Amazing! I love to buff powder in, but I never thought about buffing in cream concealer. Genius. And I hadn't thought that primer was really worth it, but I think it is now. (And now I have to go buy all of that stuff!)

Sikfrmthemirror

I love just about everything about you. hahaha. I got the 109 brush from one of my mentors she said it was the best brush ever and i never knew how to use it. but i do now!

BlueRose

great tutorial with great tips
thmbup.gif

I love these kind of tutorials thanks alot and thank you for the 109 brush tip..must try it

hr44

Eeekk you are wonderful!
So I watched this last night and did it this morning!
Fantastic results, it went on so smoothly and it didn't feel like there was anything on, yet at the same time it took care of my issue areas.

Thank you so much for this tut!

BlueRose

I checked MUFE website for the primer all matt ..but they dont have it
ssad.gif

what do you suggest a product similar to it ..
thanks ^^