• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

How To Flawlessly Cover Acne, Blemishes and Skin Discolorations!

J.MAC'n

This was seriously like the best tutorial ever!!! It was so amazingly helpful not just for makeup but for skin and makeup application. I cant wait to try your technique buffing on concealer. This tut was definitely ALL THAT!!

midget

My chin and upper lip area is darker too and I use studio finish on my spots. I'm going to give this a try
smiles.gif
thanks!

lilchocolatema

It's so worth having, you won't regret it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi.
thank you for this!
you totally just sold me on the concealer lol
greengrin.gif

elmo1026

I have the NC50 studio finish and i am NW45/50 STUDIO FIX.
I was wondering what to use what did you use the Makeup forever palette for? Also the makeup forever all matte, I have oily skin too. I get oily on my nose, forehead, and chin that is what i notice in pictures. I was wondering could i use the matte gel on those areas even though i use moisturizer on that area too.