How to get this look...

user11

mori_barbara_4.jpg

kimmy

dang that last photo...
heat.gif
in the fourth photo, it really looks to me like she's wearing nars jungle red l/l and l/s.
winks.gif
the first photo, maybe mac 3-D l/s with russian red l/g over it.

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Damn the makeup...How do I get the body in the water shot!!! HELLLOOOO

tell me about it girl, shes like a doll!

user11

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
tell me about it girl, shes like a doll!

I know, she is just...perfect!! What a pity that she had to shaved her hair...

barbaramorirapada2.jpg

And thanks for all the responses!!

TISH1124

She is even more gorgeous without hair...That is true beauty there....She needs nothing but to show and she is a head turner

user11

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie.doll
She is STILL gorgeous even with a shaved head!

Why did she have to do that anyway?

Because she played the role of a mother whose daughter had cancer and, because of that, she lost her hair. To make common cause, she shaved her hair, in order to prove her daughter that it's not so important. And she decided to actually do it, not to use a fake bald. I don't know if I have explained myself properly...
th_confused_new.gif

TISH1124

So she was doing this for a movie role...A Demi Moore type thing...Well she did it because she was paid millions I'm sure too...I will shave mine for less than that
lol.gif

I was afraid she was actually sick or in an accident IRL ...It it was a movie...then that is apart of being sucessful.

user11

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentwig
I wish I looked that good w/o hair lol
She is just gorgeous......

So do I!!

If you're curious, just a few images of the moment right after film this scene:

1017A_BarbaraMori20071017081038.jpg

barbaramorirape-1.JPG

I think that in this one she is almost crying...poor thing...

TISH1124

Yeah but that will make her career go so much farther as an actress!! Not to mention she looks great with short hair....

user11

Quote:
So she was doing this for a movie role...A Demi Moore type thing...Well she did it because she was paid millions I'm sure too...I will shave mine for less than that
lol.gif

I was afraid she was actually sick or in an accident IRL ...It it was a movie...then that is apart of being sucessful.

True, but she was given the opportunity to use a fake bald, but she wanted to prove that she is a good actress (and she actually is) and that she wasn't there because of her beauty. She always has been playing the role of the pretty, attractive woman, and she wanted to have a change a think.

TISH1124

I don't blame her...that is how Demi Moore became super versatile when she shaved her head in GI Jane...she was no longer looked at as the Pretty Actress but the Actress who had mad acting skills...Hopefully this is what will happen for her for taking that leap of faith.

Some other actress did that to...Was in Julia Roberts?? Can't recall just now

user11

Quote:
I don't blame her...that is how Demi Moore became super versatile when she shaved her head in GI Jane...she was no longer looked at as the Pretty Actress but the Actress who had mad acting skills...Hopefully this is what will happen for her for taking that leap of faith.

Some other actress did that to...Was in Julia Roberts?? Can't recall just now

I can remember Natalie Portman, but it wasn't because of a film. I don't blame her, but I'm sure that after filming the scene, I would use a wig...

user11

And I think she is gorgeus with her head shaved, but this was the main topic that she was asked about and everyone in every program (in her country, of course) talked about it. I don't know, I just would feel ashamed or uncomfortable...

TISH1124

Yeah but it will probably grow back so fast and the next tme we see her she will have quite a bit...I can't wait to see new pics of her with a shorter do...Not shaved but just short ....If you have pics Post them please

TISH1124

LOVE IT!!! Thats just like with Halle Berry...I so prefer her with the short hair than the long hair

Thanks for posting!