How to get this look...

user11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
LOVE IT!!! Thats just like with Halle Berry...I so prefer her with the short hair than the long hair

Thanks for posting!

seriously?? I'm afraid I disagree with you. Halle Berry was fantastic with the short hair, but she...she just become a very normal person...

TISH1124

I think Halle rocked the Short Hair.....and looked better than Normal?

hallehot.jpg

halleehot1.jpg

hallehot5.jpg

hallehot3.jpg

user11

Quote:
What do you mean? By she bcame normal...By having long hair?

No, I mean that, although she is still pretty with short hair, she is not prettier than any woman u see in the streets. But with long hair she is one of the most beautiful woman. With short hair u just don't pay attention to her...

I'm sorry, I'm Spanish so sometimes it's hard to understand me...
nope.gif

user11

Quote:
I think Halle rocked the Short Hair.....and looked better than Normal?

hallehot.jpg

halleehot1.jpg

hallehot5.jpg

hallehot3.jpg

Halle Berry rocks with this kind of hair, it suits her. She is prettier than with longer hair:

halle_berry_med.jpg

Although she would be pretty even bold...

TISH1124

With short hair she was voted one of the Most Beautiful Women in the world so I disagree...ANY woman can wear long hair...It takes a lot to pull of a short haircut...a lot

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by azahara193
No, I mean that, although she is still pretty with short hair, she is not prettier than any woman u see in the streets. But with long hair she is one of the most beautiful woman. With short hair u just don't pay attention to her...

I'm sorry, I'm Spanish so sometimes it's hard to understand me...
nope.gif

i get you. hair does wonders. can make a girl extremely beautiful. take it from her and I wonder if she would still be that extreme. halle berry is amazingly beautiful w/ long or short. I think she looks better w/ short. because the long hair hides are beauty.

user11

Quote:
With short hair she was voted one of the Most Beautiful Women in the world so I disagree...ANY woman can wear long hair...It takes a lot to pull of a short haircut...a lot

I meant that. Halle Berry is pretty with short hair, it suits her. Barbara Mori is not, she becames like a current person that you see everyday in the streets.

We agree but we don't understand each other!!!

TISH1124

BTW...We all need to understand...That I really want Halle's Body in that 1st shot....BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD If I could just switch heads with her...she can keep her own face...I'm okay with mine
sneaky.gif
graucho.gif

user11

Quote:
^^ Ok I think there is just a bit of a language barrier...But I am getting what you are saying

LOL...I know, I just have to improve my English!!

user11

Quote:
BTW...We all need to understand...That I really want Halle's Body in that 1st shot....BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD If I could just switch heads with her...she can keep her own face...I'm okay with mine
sneaky.gif
graucho.gif

Me too!! although it would be a strange contrast between the tone of my face and the tone of her body, but....
tong.gif