How to grow longer lashes

L1LMAMAJ

Hi everyone,

I have no lower lashes!! Seriously though when I look, there are like two hairs and they're so thin and unnoticeable. Even when I put mascara on it, it's still hardly noticeable. I've heard of these hundred-dollar lash hair growers but I'm still skeptical about purchasing those since the price tag is so steep. Anyone know how to grow out my lash hair long and thick?? Thanks!!

Blushbaby

I've been using Talika Lipocils sometimes up to 3 times a day for the past 6 weeks and my lashes have definitely grown. You need to stick to it though and not use it one day here and one day there.

I can see a distinct difference on my lower lashes as well as my top. I apply it using a cotton bud directly onto my lashline and along the bottom lashes.

I just bought Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator to try in comparison. It was only about $3. I haven't opend it yet so can't give an opinion.

Castor oil is another lash growth stimulant too.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I've been using Talika Lipocils sometimes up to 3 times a day for the past 6 weeks and my lashes have definitely grown. You need to stick to it though and not use it one day here and one day there.

I can see a distinct difference on my lower lashes as well as my top. I apply it using a cotton bud directly onto my lashline and along the bottom lashes.

I just bought Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator to try in comparison. It was only about $3. I haven't opend it yet so can't give an opinion.

Castor oil is another lash growth stimulant too.

I tried the Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator and it doesn't work for me. I've heard about castor oil. Where can I get it?

gildedangel

I just saw a commercial for a product called Latisse that is an FDA-approved lash grower. It is prescription only though, and the side effects sound terrible. Try looking into that!
smiles.gif

kyoto

I can tell you from personal experience that Lilash works. Its a Holy Grail item for me now. Also, our very own Femmefatale reviews it on her blog at Belle Du Jour

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
I can tell you from personal experience that Lilash works. Its a Holy Grail item for me now. Also, our very own Femmefatale reviews it on her blog at Belle Du Jour

Thanks!! Where can i get it?

nichollecaren

so my plan is: castor oil for 30 days. and if that doesnt work....Mavala. And then...Lipocils! we should start a Lash Growth Challenge thread!

edit: oh well did my research...castor oil made some ppl lose all their lashes...sigh.

bettuna

I'd reccomend product called Herbal Balm from Saje. Its a multiuse balm, it helps moisturize nails and make them grow longer, as well as can be used on insect bites or cuts. It also helps promote lash growth. I've used it on my lashes and I've found a definite difference. My lashes have grown thicker and longer, especially more noticable on the bottom lids. Its all natural so no harmful chemicals in there is a plus~! I usually apply it after I wash my face at night, as well as in the morning if I'm not doing my makeup that day. xD Works great!

user79

I've been testing Lilash for about 6 or 7 weeks now and yes it really does work. I did have some side effects like redness, and light sensitivity the first 2 weeks. You just have to stick it out, the side effects went away with me. I also applied it to my lower lashes and I have noticed quite a bit of growth on the lower lashes too. You will start noticing results after about 4-8 weeks, depending on the person, but you have to be diligent with it, you won't see results at all for a while. I applied it once a day right before bed.

kimmy

i saw a new tarte product at sephora yesterday that promises longer, thicker lashes in six weeks for a sixty-five dollar price tag. might be worth a try...

eta: moving to hair/nail salon.
winks.gif

Orchid_28

If you cant afford the expensive ones you should get Ardell brow and lash growth. I have used it before and it really works! I didnt see a difference with my eyebrows but with my lashes it made a big difference. Whenever I put mascara on my bottom lashes I was totally amazed at how long they grew. I saw results after 2 weeks. You have to consistently apply it twice a day...AND do NOT get it in your eyes it stings! HTH!

User38

I have been using Ardell's lash growth product.. it works somewhat, although it does take a loooong time. I also like to use castor oil on my eyebrows (which made them grow back in when they were overplucked) and on my eyelash tips and this seems a good way to make them grow little itty bitty hairs
greengrin.gif

User38

oh I have not even looked at LAtisse.. I am so afraid of side effects! I would rather have small eyelashes and a healthy brain..lol.

you can use almond oil at nights put it in your lashes with a cotton bud and that's it! I saw a lot of improvement in about 15 days, believe me it really works
smiles.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvelinaJolie
you can use almond oil at nights put it in your lashes with a cotton bud and that's it! I saw a lot of improvement in about 15 days, believe me it really works
smiles.gif

cool! where can i find almond oil? grocery store?