I almost had a heart attack earlier (MAC related)

saccharinity

I bought carbon in the pot a while ago and promptly lost it moments after I depotted it. I found it a few months later hidden in the bottom of my train case which I emptied several thousand times in my search. I have no idea how I missed it and it only had the tiniest little chip.

munchkin86

I lost my naked lunch eyeshadow and every time I think about it, it makes me mad. I think my sister stole it. She moved out. lol

Aphrael

I thought I had lost my MSF Natural one morning as I couldn't find it when putting my makeup on and I was thinking "Oh no, did I leave it in the bathroom of my sister's apartment in London?" when I went to visit her last weekend? I live in the Netherlands and my sister is back in Malaysia now and wouldn't have been back until the end of September and I was so afraid that one of her housemates might drop it, throw it away or take it!

When I got home from work, I went through my makeup stash and found it at the bottom of my powder container (face down) so that would probably answer why I couldn't find it in the morning (plus I was also in a hurry not to miss the bus to work)!

Phew!

gabi03

I lost my Feline eyeliner when I was moving and my heart sank. Then that same week I left my Live and Dye lipgloss on the bus, its my fav. So I went out and bought Smoulder eyeliner and lost it earlier last week and I freaked out. Then it magically appears on my desk one morning

thewickedstyle

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with crazy kitties. My baby kitty loves to sit on my vanity and touches all my lipglasses, lipsticks and lipliners in their holders. He loves to knock them down. Everything else is in drawers but he gets very excited when I open them and runs over every time to look inside.

I didn't name him "MAC" for nothing!

MacGoddess21

The worst scare I can think of to date was when I found my dog chewing on my "Gilded" l/s (my hg from 5+years ago). I was heartbroken. It was the last one I had and no one even remembers this color. Anyhow I took a closer look and found that she was only chewing on the bottom of it, with the cap still on. So I dipped in in alcohol and then melted it into a l/s palette.... Those are a little harder to lose!

Latest posts