I Am Officaly Homeless

Boasorte

Hi everyone, I just needed a place to vent. My aunt just kicked me out on Thursday, I went to my mother's house in Staten Island, she told me it's goodI got kicked out,and I need to pack my S** again cuz I can't stay there. I have no friends with their own apartment. No job, I got kicked out of the training program I was in for the last 3weeks ( mind u today was the last day of the program and they decided to kick me out)
I have basically no money because I was counting on this trainig program to get me a job. And no where to go.
I've been in my school using the computer to look for jobs, and shelthers to live in until January. Because by then I will be in Buffalo State College in a dorm.
Until then , I am basically floating around with no where to go. My only option now is to transfer to another school in the city, and take out a loan(bcuz I can't take one out while in community college) to get an apt until January.
I'm basically stuck in a hole, I have no idea what else to do, if anyone has any options, please share.

iadoremac

OMG! why did she do that? I wish i were still in the US i swear i'dhave you come stay with me! Unfortunately I cant be of any help at the moment but pls d kee us posted. Very sad for you at the moment but dot worry i'm sure everything would be alright.
th_cheerup.gif

TISH1124

WOW!! WHY???? I mean why would your Aunt or Mom not allow you to stay if you are going to school? That is horrible...Obviously something happened...Surely people just don't put their own family out for no reason without any notice.

This is so horribe..I have no suggesstions ....Do you not have any friends or other family that can help you out?

Boasorte

this happenend bcuz my aunt does not like me, she never has, and she was mad I didn't havem oney to help her with rent, but I haven't had a job in the longest, I was using all my money in my savings, I gave a what I had, but i t wasn't enough.

sadly, Tish and Willa, my family never loved me, sounds harsh, but it is what it is. I was always the black sheep in the family, that no one wanted around.( they are my only family that I know of)
I actually wish I can stay with friends, but they have their own situation going on, so I'm just doing what I can to look for a job, and hopefully find a school in any of the boroughs that will let me apply and transfer now, so I can live in a dorm, sadly all deadlines passed for Fall admissions

Iadoremac thanks for saying that, it means a lot

my mom doesn't like me bcuz I went to live with my aunt when I was 10, she and her b/f abused me for years and childern services never did anything about it, neither did the cops, so she's still holding on to that

Mabelle

Oh dear, im so sorry this happened to you. Isn;t it awful when the people you love the most let you down so much?

I will keep you in my thoughts and i hope that you find something quick. Good Luck. Keep us posted (if you can)

TISH1124

That is horrible to hear.....I mean your Aunt obvioulsy cared for you to allow you to come stay when you were 10....Maybe you can try talking to her and see if there is anyway she will reconsider until you can get you a place to stay. Maybe she was just angry at the moment and thought your mom would take you in.

I hate to hear about anyone just being put out especially as hard as times are now to just find a job.

Lauren1981

th_hug.gif
grouphug2.gif
heart2.gif
heart2.gif
kisses.gif
kisses.gif
:lo ve:

man, i'm so sorry this happened to you. shelters are the only thing i can think of right now. sometimes there are programs from church's (my mom told me about this) will help people get back on their feet. at least give you somewhere to go until you have something more stable.

Lapis

If I was in NY I'd let you stay with us.
Lauren gave a good link, check with your school too, they maybe able to help you access programs

aziajs

Wow. I feel horrible for you. Good luck. I hope everything works out. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

MzzRach

This is just wrong. I wish I could do something to help. Please let us know how you are doing. I hope things improve, it's not right for you to be in this situation.

xmizlynnax

I am so sorry this happened to you.. Is there any way you can just grab any min. wage job until January, just so you can have some cash flow and maybe some more options will open up? I hope you can work things out with your family.. No matter how awful relationships between your relatives get, their still your blood and your still their blood.. maybe after your aunt or mom cools down you can have a talk with them.. see if you guys can work something out and figure out what went wrong in the first place between you and them. But if your relationship with them is really that hopeless, just keep your chin up and keep on trying until you make it on your own. You can do it.. Hope this all made sense. I wish you the best of luck; keep us updated! Take care.

Orchid_28

OMG im so sry you are going through this. I cant believe your mom and your aunt would do that to you. They should at least wait until you get a job or until you move into the dorms. You cant stay at a friends place? Even though they dont have their own apartment they could at least let you in for a few weeks or so until you find a job. I only hope for the best for you!